Search
View: 264|Reply: 12
Print Prev. thread Next thread
Collapse the left

[Ocean Team] Dallas 一年感

[Copy link]
Jump to specified page
Theme
Post time 2-1-2024 20:56:13 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Reister NOW!! 馬上註冊,了解更多活動內容,享用更多功能,讓你輕鬆玩轉S&B。

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
What an amazing year.
As there are many experiences to reflect on, I will try to summarize and split this report into three parts.

What I learned about myself

I now understand much more what I care about, and what I don’t.
I care a lot more about physical and mental well-being than I did last year, also less about drinking so much.
Sexually, I love that in S&B we have the opportunities to play with multiple members, and not only one time. I love the variety and knowing which spots certain ladies like and don’t like. I also care much more about pleasing women sexually.

What I want to accomplish in the next year

This year I’ve made lots of progress, inside and outside the bedroom.
Overall, I want to continue to grow my skills, and to continue to try new situations.
One year ago, Dallas would never have thought have thought that situations like share rooms would be comfortable for him. Even less, situations like the Christmas party when 淘氣聖誕老人 engaged in naughty situations when everyone downstairs could look up and see.
Do I have specific goals in mind? Not really. I just want to continue growing as a sexual being. I know that if I keep coming to the events, I’ll continue to improve, and new situations will happen

Other reflections

“More than sex, you can get” has different meanings to different people.
To me, the recent 羊腩煲 showed how special the events are. At the end of the night, many of us were sitting around eating. No playing, everyone was tired already But we all just sat around, enjoying each other’s company, and not caring about the time on the clock.
Nights like that, are really what makes S&B special.
To all our S&B ladies: thank you for being playful partners in our little Garden of Eden, and opening up new experiences and learning for me.
Gentlemen: it’s an honour to share the club with you. Thank you for being a good example, and wonderful friends within the parties.
大佬: thank you for allowing our club to prosper. I hope we will all have a great 2024!
加油 !

First
Post time 2-1-2024 23:18:07 | Show the author posts only
Dallas
Happy new year
All the best
3Floor
Post time 3-1-2024 00:05:50 | Show the author posts only
羊腩煲was the best
4Floor
Post time 3-1-2024 19:31:51 | Show the author posts only
Lamb belly pot is the best food during winter
5Floor
Post time 4-1-2024 12:42:12 | Show the author posts only
It has been a wonderful year to have you in S&B, Dallas.
Wishing you a fruitful year inside and outside the club (and indeed many more years ahead).
6Floor
 Author| Post time 4-1-2024 22:15:58 | Show the author posts only
Kate replied at 2-1-2024 23:18
Dallas
Happy new year
All the best

新年快樂 Kate! See you soon

7Floor
 Author| Post time 4-1-2024 22:16:18 | Show the author posts only
Roland replied at 3-1-2024 00:05
羊腩煲was the best

'twas, indeed
8Floor
 Author| Post time 4-1-2024 22:16:52 | Show the author posts only
Simpson replied at 3-1-2024 19:31
Lamb belly pot is the best food during winter

Especially when it's super cold outside (like it was the day of this party)
9Floor
 Author| Post time 4-1-2024 22:18:13 | Show the author posts only
Solar replied at 4-1-2024 12:42
It has been a wonderful year to have you in S&B, Dallas.
Wishing you a fruitful year inside and outs ...

Thanks Solar!

It's too bad you've been so busy lately, we all miss you. Hopefully reconnect soon (and I think you and I both have at least a few more S&B years)
10Floor
Post time 6-1-2024 10:22:51 | Show the author posts only
Congratulations! What a wonderful year! I'm so glad to have joined this club. I was hesitated for some time, but it turned out to be the right move for me. I'm having new experiences and meeting new people, including Dallas who is definitely one of them.
11Floor
 Author| Post time 6-1-2024 11:06:11 | Show the author posts only
Sindy replied at 6-1-2024 10:22
Congratulations! What a wonderful year! I'm so glad to have joined this club. I was hesitated for so ...

I'm very glad you joined too let's have a great year, learning new things about ourselves and gaining new experiences
12Floor
Post time 6-1-2024 22:11:49 | Show the author posts only
Good sharing Dallas! What a lovely recalling like a yearly report. All the best in 2024!
Wish to see you soon and learn something from you!
13Floor
 Author| Post time 6-1-2024 23:40:07 | Show the author posts only
Winter replied at 6-1-2024 22:11
Good sharing Dallas! What a lovely recalling like a yearly report. All the best in 2024!
Wish to see ...

Thanks Winter! Wishing you the best of luck, hope you can join the events someday
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

手機版|Archiver|Swing and Bang Club

30-4-2024 13:32 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.117171 second(s), 19 queries .