Return to list NewReply
Author: Chris
Collapse the left

港大生習作~Wild City:Swing & Bang Club in Hong Kong

[Copy link]
Post time 17-12-2019 10:52:28 | Show all posts
Hi i saw that video.
Great production and great content. Thank you for that
Try to "undemonize" our activity is great, people are a bit unaware of their own feeling or desire, by that we enbrace our.

Your story kind like the organiser that i've worked with (that also made a sex bus tour and more)

Nice being around with you all
Post time 22-5-2020 09:50:00 | Show all posts
I think many people are afraid to admit they want to experience a sex party, or they don't know how to bring the subject with their partners, or they just don't know enough about it and have misconceptions. It's a good idea to share more information like Chris is doing about what sex party actually is, and other related advice on it.
Post time 18-9-2021 00:48:20 | Show all posts
It is absolutely great to express an idea, "We HK ppls can be truly open-minded, but not hide behind an illusively open but conservative mask."
If it is not harmful to others, if it's not illegal, it's ok to do. And bringing each other fun can surely life happiness of the whole pressured society.
Good job!
Post time 23-9-2021 11:37:09 | Show all posts
學生攝影師取景選址都不錯,蘭桂坊,a place to see and to be seen (by 盛智文)。
呼應著會長説的性愛、夜生活、華洋雜処文化等等的主題。

"more than sex you can get"
Post time 23-9-2021 11:42:57 | Show all posts
鏡頭拍著烟蒂在小半支corona裏浮沉,啤酒的氣泡在烟蒂旁邊積聚然後散開。
竟然垃圾也可以拍的美。
Post time 7-4-2022 04:54:31 | Show all posts
I definitely agree with what you guys are doing, society sets these social norms and rules that we “subconsciously” follow. I myself have been brought up in a conservative setting, led to believe that I have to stay within the confinements of having 1-to-1 relationships. The truth of the matter is that no matter what I do or how hard I try, it is within my nature - “human nature”- to want to explore and seek to explore. And for years I thought it was just me that was going through this, thinking there was something wrong with me. But I’m quite glad people like Chris have arranged groups like this; even at a forum level - not participating in any activities yet - people like me can express ourselves and our inner desires.
 Author| Post time 1-6-2022 18:13:20 | Show all posts
Young replied at 1-6-2022 02:37
會長
過了五年,你覺得香港現在仍然是「真保守,假開放」嗎?

現在變化了,
......變成了[真保守,假開放,愛批判,少欣賞]

Post time 2-5-2023 00:09:39 | Show all posts
The interview shows different people attitude. That's a good work.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

手機版|Archiver|Swing and Bang Club

28-3-2024 16:42 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064673 second(s), 15 queries .