Collapse the left

[Sky team] What a night at Ocean 100

[Copy link]
Post time 11-10-2016 13:07:29 | Show all posts |Read mode

Reister NOW!! 馬上註冊,了解更多活動內容,享用更多功能,讓你輕鬆玩轉S&B。

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I know, i know. I'm very late
It's been super busy and i've been flying abroad also for work, so i kept postponing writing this, but the time has come!!!!!!!
Let's get down to it.
The big day had come. I was super excited to join and meet all the party people. Unfortunately i had to stay late at work, so it took quite a while for me to get to the location. Finally i was there. James comes out and gives me the blindfold. I put it on and then just stood there waiting, smiling stupidly. I couldn't wait to go in. Then suddenly the girls started shouting and i thought "hurry up, i wanna come in"
Coming in i didn't feel nervous at all. I was super happy to be there and looking forward to see who's around me.
Kowloon was my official translator. Thanks buddy for the help. At some point i realised that you got busy with some girl and started skipping half of the intro .
Dodo was gonna be my mentor. She sat next to me and asked me if i was ok. I touched her leg, smiled and said i'm fine. She had a very sensual voice and couldn't wait to see her.
Fastforward after the shower and the check (that stuff is weird. Blindfolded and having someone checking your valuables...) Finally i insisted i wanted to have the blindfold off so that i can enjoy my mentor ;) Blindfold off and i see the beautiful Dodo smiling at me. I thought somehow that it would be a private room, but to my surprise there were already people making out on another bed (sorry guys. I have a goldfish memory when it comes to names)
Me and Dodo started making out and we were both enjoying. She's a passionate kisser. At some point i started taking her clothes off , kissing her and slowly going down on her holding her hands down. I loved the way she was moaning!!!! At some point she told me "but the mentor is supposed to lead the mentee"  :)  to which i replied " Not this time. we decide how it's gonna be. just enjoy it". We were busy for quite a while with each other; people coming in and out. We were quite loud, just the way i like it
After shower we went out, where i tried to mingle a bit. People had started playing the meanwhile notorious "king" game. I saw Mavis and i started drooling. What a gorgeous smile and "legs for days"... I sat next to her at the edge of the couch and we were talking a bit while people were playing. Then there was this challenge that involved a few guys on the floor and i couldn't believe my eyes.  I started thinking "it's time to go..." :P , but the door was locked
Trying to recover from the shock i asked Mavis if she wants to go inside. We took the middle room, which was empty . I couldn't stop staring at her. I took her clothes off , threw her on the bed and went slowly down on her. I could be doing that for days :)  At some point Big Bear and KT came in and got down to business immediately :)   It was funny coz i was trying to be kind of gentle with Mavis and they were going full on
When we came out it was time for some food. I had a chat with Dylan first and then went to the kitchen to look for the rest of the foods, where i started talking to June. I reall liked her and she was very funny in a weird way . JollyB came like she was on a mission because she thought i might not come again. I suggested that we all go play together and thank god, there was an empty room available for us. Daaaamn, what an experience was that. Both these girls are on fire!!!!!!!!!! We brought some toys as well in the game and i'd say we had a quite memorable session.
Ladies, can't wait to repeat that some time soon!!!!!!!
It was already 1.30 and i thought i'd call it a night. I was drained :P
All in all, great first time!! Everybody was nice. Sorry if i didn't get to speak to many of you. Will make up for it next time
I'm also sorry for my super bad memory. I keep forgetting names

James thanks for the party.
Dodo, it was great to have the first experience at the club with you
Kowloon, Waterman, Dylan, Big bear: Thanks for the chats and the good laughs
Mavis: I hope we'll get another chance together soon. This was not nearly enough :)
June and Jolly: AgainAgainAgainAgainAgainAgainAgainAgainAgainAgainAgainAgainAgainAgain pleaaaaaaase :)  

See you soon
Post time 19-9-2017 04:32:07 | Show all posts
As I peruse the firsts sections, my eyes automatically center on the English titles.
Yours, good mate, was arousing and read with much fervor and jubilee.

It's 4:30am right now, but I am hard at work reading all there is to know about this exquisite society so I can join quicker.
Thank you for the english in this sea of chinese. It keeps a boy afloat.

I am glad you enjoyed yourself and I bless upon you more experiences like this in your future.
Congrats on getting in!

Best,
 Author| Post time 11-10-2016 15:06:13 | Show all posts
多多 replied at 11-10-2016 14:24
Surprise to see your write up, worrying if I didn't do well my job
It's totally different f ...

I promise i'll make up for it!!!
 Author| Post time 11-10-2016 15:08:23 | Show all posts
Waterman replied at 11-10-2016 14:34
Hey Alpha, good to see your write up which means it is likely that you will come back! You definitel ...

That was hilarious. I'm busy with my duties to the ladies and i look up and suddenly see Waterman in his eye catching orange tshirt watching and having a zip of water as if nothing's going on...
Post time 11-10-2016 14:31:46 | Show all posts
Hey Alpha, good to see your write up which means it is likely that you will come back! You definitely had a wonderful night from what I read above. Do come back soon and I will run into your room again when you are having fun with the ladies haha.....and I am not even kidding!
Post time 11-10-2016 14:21:58 | Show all posts
Surprise to see your write up, worrying if I didn't do well my job
It's totally different from previous mentor experience with you but I like it
Hope to see you again very soon

PS : my name is Dor Dor, not Dodo, I am sure Abby and JollyB are laughing when seeing this
 Author| Post time 11-10-2016 21:03:35 | Show all posts
Mustard replied at 11-10-2016 20:39
Nice sharing! Welcome Al. I was not shocking but tried to hide from that game. I don't know if it's  ...

You were wise. I didn't hide fast enough to not see what i cannot unsee
Post time 29-6-2018 00:28:32 | Show all posts
Sounds like you were much less intimidated than your average dude during their first time - good on you.  How do you find the subsequent experiences relative to your first time?
 Author| Post time 11-10-2016 14:02:52 | Show all posts
Jollyb replied at 11-10-2016 13:51
woohoo! Am i the first ?
I still remember that night vividly
Your killer smile melts me ~~:0fbbf ...

She is awesomely weird!!!! Looking forward to see u both soon
 Author| Post time 11-10-2016 14:01:21 | Show all posts
JacK replied at 11-10-2016 13:55
Just not to scare you off, what you saw about the guys on the floor does not usually happen in event ...

I know. I'm kidding... (but it was freaky!!!!!!)
Post time 27-12-2017 17:48:06 | Show all posts
Excellent write-up Alpha. That was better than the Time Out article from a couple years back. It was very refreshing to see a thread in English as well. Keep 'em coming!
Post time 11-10-2016 16:07:23 | Show all posts
Alpha replied at 11-10-2016 15:14
@Aria: Forgot to mention...hope you will also come back soon for your mission ;)

Will do! I will be back. Mission not yet accomplished
 Author| Post time 11-10-2016 21:04:36 | Show all posts
Annie replied at 11-10-2016 18:15
Wowowowo....welcome....i also have goldfish memory with names, you are already better than me!

Hope ...

Let's catch up next time :)
Post time 27-3-2017 18:20:40 | Show all posts
Congratulation Alpha, you seem very enjoy the1st time and have a great experience...
looking for meeting you in coming event if i have chance to join.
Post time 11-10-2016 18:12:44 | Show all posts
Wowowowo....welcome....i also have goldfish memory with names, you are already better than me!

Hope can see you soon, the legendary mr handsome!
 Author| Post time 11-10-2016 14:01:55 | Show all posts
Bikini replied at 11-10-2016 13:59
Oh....I wish I were there and be one of the ladies who were on fire.

So, let's make it happen soon ;)
JacK This user has been deleted
Post time 11-10-2016 13:52:03 | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 8-12-2018 10:33:33 | Show all posts
Love that this site has a lot of English translations. Great post can't wait to be able to join and meet everyone
Post time 11-10-2016 20:36:12 | Show all posts
Nice sharing! Welcome Al. I was not shocking but tried to hide from that game. I don't know if it's because 100, man.
Post time 11-10-2016 15:53:33 | Show all posts
Alpha replied at 11-10-2016 14:04
So, let's make it happen soon ;)

Umm....imagining how wonderful it would be.....
Post time 28-1-2018 21:27:49 | Show all posts
Thanks for sharing. It was 1:30 already?  Sounds like time flies when you have a good time.
Post time 11-10-2016 13:48:25 | Show all posts
woohoo! Am i the first ?
I still remember that night vividly
Your killer smile melts me ~~

Add post (11-10-2016 13:54):
Sometimes , it makes me laugh so hard when i recall the memory that you said June is weird. She is so adorable and funny!
 Author| Post time 11-10-2016 15:11:12 | Show all posts
@Aria: Forgot to mention...hope you will also come back soon for your mission ;)
Post time 11-10-2016 21:25:25 | Show all posts
Alpha - wow what a vivid recap for the night!
Hope I can join every body soon!
Post time 16-10-2016 17:22:05 | Show all posts
Great to see your exciting 1st time here with so many HOT ladies in fire...
Post time 22-2-2019 00:26:18 | Show all posts
Excellent right up and the details are so clear. Thanks for sharing!
Post time 11-10-2016 13:56:31 | Show all posts
Oh....I wish I were there and be one of the ladies who were on fire.
Post time 27-3-2017 18:45:07 | Show all posts
Wow, you also get someone as translator?
 Author| Post time 11-10-2016 17:24:45 | Show all posts
That's like music to my ears :)
Post time 18-1-2018 22:44:59 | Show all posts
Great story!
Post time 30-12-2017 19:24:22 | Show all posts
Share good
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

手機版|Archiver|Swing and Bang Club

29-3-2024 17:51 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.116704 second(s), 22 queries .