Collapse the left

[Sky team] Marvel's First S&B Party

[Copy link]
Post time 16-5-2016 09:16:13 | Show all posts |Read mode

Reister NOW!! 馬上註冊,了解更多活動內容,享用更多功能,讓你輕鬆玩轉S&B。

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
[url=]​[/url]My first time... At an S&B party

Let's first take a step back in time... I first heard about S&B via a newspaper article shortly after arriving in Hong Kong, but it took me several years before mustering the courage and signing up for it. Eventually I signed up on the forum three months ago, and last week - after completing the extensive and thorough registration process - I attended my first S&B party. And I loved it!

To be honest, as a foreigner incapable of understanding a single word of Chinese I was a little bit worried: I found it already difficult to follow discussions on the forum (Google translate only gets you so far) and I was wondering 'what will it be in person?' I want to reassure anyone in the same situation: everyone at the party was very nice, inclusive and understanding, making sure they would speak English whenever I would be around.

So what happened at the party?

I decided on Xxxx afternoon that the coming XXxxx evening would be my first time (I also want to apologize for the last minute decision making and thank the organizers for accommodating me with such short notice ). On Xxxxxx afternoon I received a call from James confirming timing, location, and logistics (bring condoms, towel and spare underwear).

Unfortunately, I arrived 10 minutes late. James, however, was very chill and understanding about it. When I got there I texted him and he came to pick me up at the entrance of the building. He then led me to the elevator and asked me to put on a blindfold as we were riding up.

As we stepped out of the elevator, I was introduced to my 'mentor' for the evening: Eva. The first thing I noticed is that she had incredibly soft hands and was very sweet and comforting. She took my hand and guided me through the entrance of the apartment. As I was walking by, I could hear people talking and habving a good time.

Eva helped me sit down on a couch and told me we would have to wait for a few minutes. She also inquired about my state of mind: 'are you nervous?' she said, 'I know I am'. Knowing that we were both in the same boat in terms of nervousness and facing it together made me feel better. During that time a few people - who I could not see - came by and welcomed me to the club, which I found quite heartwarming.

Eva then guided me - still blindfolded - to the bathroom, helped me undress and stepped into the shower with me. I was getting quite excited to feel her naked body next to mine, whilst her soft and expert hands were making sure I was thoroughly soaped everywhere

After the shower Eva led me to one of the bedrooms and I was 'body checked' before being asked 'would you like to spend more time with Eva?'. 'Well,' I replied, 'if she'd be up for it, I would love it'. So we started to have some fun, me still blindfolded and very excited by the whole situation. She had just started showing me some of her amazing skills when, after what seemed like way too-short-of-a-time, we were asked to press 'pause' and join dinner with the rest of the group. So we joined the others, hoping that we would be able to finish what we had started later on.

This party was special in that everyone had brought some food for sharing. So I sat down at the table and got to meet everyone around: it was nice to finally see the faces behind all the posts I had been reading for so long After dinner I was introduced to a drinking game of dices by Grace, Joss and Darth. Joss was also a new-joiner like myself and Darth took the time to share his experience of the club with us, kindly sharing some tips, dos and don'ts.

As we were playing, I started teasing Joss a bit about wagers. I was at the same time nervous and excited and curious, and so was Joss. I told her 'we are both new here, why don't we go in one of the bedrooms and fight our nervousness together'. And so we did, and it was amazing. Her skin was so soft, I could have spent hours caressing her, but eventually we had to be more social so we went back to the group.

I noticed as I came back in the main room that some people had already left (time really flew when we were in the bedroom ). I hung out for a little while longer, chatting with Darth and Joss, and eventually had to call it a night.

In all, an amazing experience, great people, fantastic atmosphere: can't wait to do it again, but not as a newbie this time

Author| Post time 22-5-2016 20:43:29 | Show all posts
YND replied at 18-5-2016 18:33
It's good to know that speaking only English isn't a big problem.

Yes YND I agree: I was also wondering about this and I can assure you it is no problem, especially during the parties. The only issue I have had so far is to understand the description of the activities: I had to use Google translate and I completely missed the fact that we were supposed to bring food. But in the end everyone was very nice and understanding about it
Post time 22-5-2016 21:35:40 | Show all posts
Marvel replied at 22-5-2016 21:00
Are you another english-only speaker in the club? I look forward to meeting you in person as well  ...

Yes! Only english, but seems that everyone is super helpful and they do include me in their conversations even though googleTranslate can mess up really bad the translation
 Author| Post time 22-5-2016 20:46:14 | Show all posts
NaKata replied at 16-5-2016 14:01
Marvel, welcome to the club.
Happy for you that you had a great start to your adventure at S&B!
See  ...

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome NaKata! It was a pleasure to finally meet in person. I am looking forward to chatting more next time as well
 Author| Post time 22-5-2016 20:53:33 | Show all posts
Abby replied at 16-5-2016 11:05
Didnt get to talk to you at all except for the brief awkward farewell hug after being dragged out of ...

I agree, Abby, it is a shame we did not get to talk more! Hopefully next time And thanks again for taking the time to come say goodbye when I left
Post time 16-5-2016 22:40:23 | Show all posts
Finally get to see your write up! It was so nice to see you blend in in a such short time and it seems that you had a great time :D Hope you can find what you are looking for in here and I
REALLY REALLY am looking forward to see you again and to continue our unfinished business
 Author| Post time 22-5-2016 20:31:29 | Show all posts
Eva replied at 16-5-2016 22:43
Finally get to see your write up! It was so nice to see you blend in in a such short time and it see ...

Thanks again for being such an amazing mentor to my first time, Eva! I am looking forward to our next time as well
 Author| Post time 22-5-2016 20:57:23 | Show all posts
Big_Bear replied at 16-5-2016 20:09
hey Marvel great write-up i enjoy so much seeing an english post

looking forward to meeting you

Are you another english-only speaker in the club? I look forward to meeting you in person as well
 Author| Post time 22-5-2016 20:51:07 | Show all posts
Grace replied at 16-5-2016 11:08
Welcome Marvel! Great write up!
So happy to played the dices game with you, Joss and Darth ...

Thanks again for taking the time to teach me the ropes of dice games, Grace I look forward to our next encounter!
 Author| Post time 22-5-2016 20:35:04 | Show all posts
Ice replied at 19-5-2016 01:02
Welcome, Marvel! Hope you enjoy the time here.
Your icon is really attempting, Captain America{:5_18 ...

I am glad you like my icon, Ice! Although I must admit, my hair is actually shorter than this
Post time 25-5-2016 17:10:04 | Show all posts
Very nice write up Marvel! It was great meeting you and yes, you did wow everyone in the party! Haaha Glad we have time to chat through a few things in the living room. Hope to see you again soon!!!
Post time 16-5-2016 11:02:23 | Show all posts
Didnt get to talk to you at all except for the brief awkward farewell hug after being dragged out of the room

Hope to see you again soon and see for myself why you stunned everyone that day
Post time 16-5-2016 12:00:43 | Show all posts
Welcome Marvel! As you would have felt, this is a group of diversified, friendly and disciplined people who are not shame of their pursuit of sexual fantasies. Hope to see you soon.
Post time 16-5-2016 13:58:07 | Show all posts
Marvel, welcome to the club.
Happy for you that you had a great start to your adventure at S&B!
See you again and chat more (if you're free at all )
 Author| Post time 22-5-2016 21:02:54 | Show all posts
Mustard replied at 18-5-2016 23:58
Welcome Marvel!! Glad you had fun

I did have a great time It was nice to meet you in person Mustard
Post time 16-5-2016 11:05:35 | Show all posts
Welcome Marvel! Great write up!
So happy to played the dices game with you, Joss and Darth ... ha ha !
Hope to see you again soon!
Post time 16-5-2016 20:06:16 | Show all posts
hey Marvel great write-up i enjoy so much seeing an english post

looking forward to meeting you
Post time 19-5-2016 00:59:43 | Show all posts
Welcome, Marvel! Hope you enjoy the time here.
Your icon is really attempting, Captain America
Post time 11-8-2016 09:14:12 | Show all posts
great post Marvel, help me to know that english is enought to speak with everyone :D
Post time 16-5-2016 21:04:49 | Show all posts
Marvel, you have a wonderful 1st time!!  Congrats!
Post time 17-5-2016 09:15:11 | Show all posts
Welcome Marvel
Hope you enjoy the activity time
Post time 18-5-2016 23:55:25 | Show all posts
Welcome Marvel!! Glad you had fun
Post time 16-5-2016 11:00:25 | Show all posts
Hope you enjoyed it^^ see u soon
Post time 16-5-2016 21:57:52 | Show all posts
Welcome ,hope to see you soon
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

手機版|Archiver|Swing and Bang Club

29-3-2024 00:15 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.103355 second(s), 22 queries .