View: 4710|Reply: 34
Collapse the left

[Sky team] PaulYoung First Time

[Copy link]
Post time 13-2-2015 20:26:53 | Show all posts |Read mode

Reister NOW!! 馬上註冊,了解更多活動內容,享用更多功能,讓你輕鬆玩轉S&B。

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I first found out about S&B from an article in SCMP anddid a search online.  I knew very wellthat the number of applicants must have surged tremendously to an unimaginablenumber since the article was published but decided to submit my applicationanyways knowing that not everyone will be accepted.
The wait was long….  Ireceived an email requesting for further information a few weeks after mysubmission and subsequently missed a call a few days later (which I did notrealise until I followed up two weeks later). The long wait was initially filled with anxiety, but as in life, we allneed to manage our own expectations to avoid severe disappointment.  The call approving my application finallyarrived…
Due to schedule conflicts, I had to miss the first fewgatherings but was the first to sign up for this gathering when it wasopened. And there I was, waiting at the venue for James to pick me up….
I put on my blindfold and was led into the premise.  There weren’t that many members when Iarrived but the voices were friendly. And there she was, Ar Sam holding my hands and gently guiding me.  The strange thing was I was fairly calm andwasn’t nervous at all, Ar Sam on the other hand was very nervous as it was herfirst time as mentor.
Her sweet voice guided me into the washroom and we showered.Ar Sam apparently was totally unprepared and was uneasy with washing littlebrother, so I had to clean myself blind. Don’t worry ArSam,it’s okay.  Whenit came to body check, not surprisingly, I was sent to the showers again.
When I returned, I was allowed to remove the blindfold andbehold, there were already a group of about 15 persons present and I wasintroduced to each of the members.  Irealized that I was the ONLY newbie that night!!!

During briefing, we noted King and 豆豆were missing…. Guess they were too anxious..  Throughout the night, most of the members were very busy, you could hearthe sounds of pleasure emanating from the rooms.  
I spend most of the night chatting with other members,never having beento such an event in the past, I wasn’t sure what the protocol is and how toreact.  Admittedly, I may have made anumber of errors which may have made some participants uneasy.  Dick is a great guy as he came to offer mesome pointers, thank you so much, I am sure I have much to learn and will try to do better next time.
Now, who’s there:
Gents:  James, Dick, Forza, Relly,Louise, Jerry, Jet, Murray, King, Ross, Lawrence, Archilles, Shadow_hk, 公鸡?,myself
Ladies: Suzan, Ar Sam, 诗诗,小碗,细细粒,小古,豆豆,Rainbow,Meerkat, Jackie, Christina, Bella, Luna
I am not sure if I missed any names.
Ross, Suzan, 小碗, Shadow_hk.Archilles:  Great talking to you guys.
Dick, Louise, Forza, Relly:  Thankyou for the reassurances, I will do better next time.  We can exchange photography experiences whenwe meet again.
Rainbow: Love your positive attitude in life.  I heard what you said.  All of us grow with our experiences.  Life's curve balls are there to strengthenus.
细细粒: You are absolutelyfabulous, a kind and sensitive person (in more than one way).  I was tempted to stroke your hair when youwere lying on the couch beside me but held back as I already made too many mistakes that night.
小古: Remember, aperson’s confidence is the most attractive attribute.  Only you can take that away from yourself.
Bella, Meerkat:  You were so busyall night that we didn’t have a chance to talk.
豆豆:You were fast!  You were goneas others were just getting into their groove.
Jackie:  Didn’t have the chance tospeak to you as you were either busy in the rooms or cleaning the place.  
Luna:  Get some rest, you’ve beenworking too hard
Ar Sam:  Thank you for theinitiation.
Last but not least, thank you James for organizing this and allowing meto join the gang.  

Author| Post time 14-2-2015 05:37:44 | Show all posts
Walter replied at 13-2-2015 23:40
I am quite sure I will be just like you, dunno what to do, if I ever get to join the events.  So you ...

Well, it was phrased I could take it off and not do I want to take it off.  Not exactly sure how you would react though.  Anyways, can only look forward.  Thanks for the support though and good luck on your first time.
Post time 13-2-2015 20:57:50 | Show all posts
啊.....估唔到你會咁叫恭介....
其實有時見到男士咁既情況我係好明白的....
大家都係男人,始終都會有衝動~由其係喺咁大誘惑既環境
我認為只要唔影響到其他人/令人不安,基本上哩度係好自由的...
我感受到你係有份熱誠架~要俾機會人發掘你既優點呢~
其實會內既女士都好好架~不過大多都比較細膽同怕羞~唔嚇得 要慢慢黎架~
希望你都搵到自己既位置啦~ 有緣再見
Post time 14-2-2015 16:43:11 | Show all posts
Congrats on your maiden voyage PaulYoung!
But first times are never gonna be perfect, so I would say, use this experience as a base and work on it for your second visit!
For myself, my second party was definitely better than my first; purely because I knew what happens and had time to digest, making my return much more enjoyable!
Hope to meet you in person soon!
Post time 14-2-2015 22:03:45 | Show all posts
PaulYoung replied at 14-2-2015 17:44
Thanks. Things can only get better. Hope to meet you soon as well. We all grow through experience, ...

Spot on. Now that you have a 'benchmark' you know what to expect. Just learn from the little hiccups and move on. I'm sure your next party will go out with a bang (if you know what I mean
 Author| Post time 13-2-2015 21:31:44 | Show all posts
dick replied at 13-2-2015 21:00
啊.....估唔到你會咁叫恭介....
其實有時見到男士咁既情況我係好明白的....
大家都係男人,始終都 ...

Thanks Dick.  Advise well taken and will definitely be more concious.  Will look to you and other CHing for guidance.  明天会更好。
 Author| Post time 16-2-2015 23:09:40 | Show all posts
Shadow_hk replied at 15-2-2015 23:50
Hey~Nice to meet you again~~
Let me try to reply you in English XD
Hope you can get along well with  ...

Thanks Shadow_hk. Great meeting you at the party. As a person slow to warm, I guess I need to work on it. Looking forward to seeing you again.
 Author| Post time 13-2-2015 21:35:33 | Show all posts
Jet replied at 13-2-2015 20:48
下次會更好,慢慢來唔洗心急,我都係一個慢熱同怕羞既人
我都怕太心急驚嚇怕d女會員 ...

Jet, didn't really have the chance to speak to you.  Looking forward to getting to know you guys better if there is a chance.  
 Author| Post time 14-2-2015 17:44:45 | Show all posts
Relly replied at 14-2-2015 10:17
Have a good start buddy
I also need to adapt the new environment gradually.
Patient is the most impo ...

Thanks buddy, you look very at home during the event. Looks like you're already in the groove. Until next time.  
 Author| Post time 14-2-2015 05:39:10 | Show all posts
詩詩 replied at 14-2-2015 00:33
welcome to s & b ~ support your first time report!
當晚有點忙沒有機會和你聊天~ 有緣再見! {:lovelines ...

Yes, I know you werer busy Ms Nightingale.  No problem, looking forward to getting to know you better.
 Author| Post time 13-2-2015 23:16:56 | Show all posts
meerkat replied at 13-2-2015 22:51
Hey, welcome to S&B!
Sorry for just saying hi and bye, and didn't talk much coz i was so rush....... ...

Thanks Meerkat. Much appreciated.  You were too busy but I could see that you had a great time! Two thumbs up!
 Author| Post time 14-2-2015 17:41:47 | Show all posts
NaKata replied at 14-2-2015 16:46
Congrats on your maiden voyage PaulYoung!
But first times are never gonna be perfect, so I would say ...

Thanks. Things can only get better. Hope to meet you soon as well. We all grow through experience, good or bad, don't we?

Author| Post time 14-2-2015 05:40:35 | Show all posts
Suzan replied at 14-2-2015 01:55
Hey there. Nice meeting u and, welcome again! Cheers!!

Suzan, sorry to hear that you weren't feeling yourself that day.  But 来日方长, looking forward to our next encounter.  Cheers!
Post time 13-2-2015 23:37:15 | Show all posts
I am quite sure I will be just like you, dunno what to do, if I ever get to join the events.  So you chose to take off your blindfold right away, would you have done differently, since lots of ppl kept it on for quite a while
 Author| Post time 13-2-2015 21:34:11 | Show all posts
小古 replied at 13-2-2015 21:04
多謝你的鼓勵~~~你都加油!!!welcome to S&B

Thanks for your support.  I meant every word I say.  Hope to see you again and have more quality chat time with you.
Post time 14-2-2015 22:10:51 | Show all posts
PaulYoung replied at 14-2-2015 17:47
Thanks buddy, you look very at home during the event. Looks like you're already in the groove. Unt ...

Haha, I was masking my scary feeling and try to dissolve in the atmosphere...
 Author| Post time 15-2-2015 09:02:21 | Show all posts
Relly replied at 14-2-2015 22:13
Haha, I was masking my scary feeling and try to dissolve in the atmosphere...

Then I must say you are a natural. You don't look nervous at all. Good on you. Hope to see you again.
Post time 13-2-2015 22:48:09 | Show all posts
Hey, welcome to S&B!
Sorry for just saying hi and bye, and didn't talk much coz i was so rush...........
Man, take it easy and I believe you will probably find your way in the coming parties. support!
Post time 15-2-2015 00:11:25 | Show all posts
PaulYoung replied at 14-2-2015 05:40
Well, it was phrased I could take it off and not do I want to take it off.  Not exactly sure how y ...

oops guess I read it wrong hahaha sorry

Author| Post time 13-2-2015 23:18:39 | Show all posts
Louis replied at 13-2-2015 22:13
PaulYoung 有d 野急吾尼
慢d 可能個效果會更好
Anyway 下次其待你會有更加好既表現

Thanks man, much appreciated support!  Cheers!
 Author| Post time 14-2-2015 17:47:32 | Show all posts
細細粒 replied at 14-2-2015 07:25
哈哈,估唔到你會想摸我啲頭髮
不過個晚我狀態都唔多好,我伏係沙發個陣已經係極眼訓
所以我連同 ...

好啊!let's talk more next time.
Post time 14-2-2015 10:14:04 | Show all posts
Have a good start buddy
I also need to adapt the new environment gradually.
Patient is the most important attitude thst I leant from the other friends in the club
Keep going
Post time 14-2-2015 07:22:53 | Show all posts
哈哈,估唔到你會想摸我啲頭髮
不過個晚我狀態都唔多好,我伏係沙發個陣已經係極眼訓
所以我連同你傾計個陣都係懵下懵下,下次再見就俾你摸下我.......啲頭髮啦
Post time 15-2-2015 15:47:16 | Show all posts
PaulYoung replied at 15-2-2015 09:05
Then I must say you are a natural. You don't look nervous at all. Good on you. Hope to see you aga ...

Okay, let's return to the chat room
 Author| Post time 14-2-2015 17:50:13 | Show all posts
Bruce replied at 14-2-2015 08:54
Nice first time sharing PaulYoung, hope to see you around soon~

Thanks for the support Bruce. Hope to see you around. Cheers!
 Author| Post time 15-2-2015 09:00:52 | Show all posts
NaKata replied at 14-2-2015 22:06
Spot on. Now that you have a 'benchmark' you know what to expect. Just learn from the little hiccu ...

Oh yeah!
Post time 15-2-2015 23:47:41 | Show all posts
Hey~Nice to meet you again~~
Let me try to reply you in English XD
Hope you can get along well with others soon and have a nice time!!
See you soon!!
Post time 13-2-2015 20:45:59 | Show all posts
下次會更好,慢慢來唔洗心急,我都係一個慢熱同怕羞既人
我都怕太心急驚嚇怕d女會員
Post time 14-2-2015 00:30:41 | Show all posts
welcome to s & b ~ support your first time report!
當晚有點忙沒有機會和你聊天~ 有緣再見!
Post time 13-2-2015 22:10:21 | Show all posts
PaulYoung 有d 野急吾尼
慢d 可能個效果會更好
Anyway 下次其待你會有更加好既表現

Post time 14-2-2015 08:51:07 | Show all posts
Nice first time sharing PaulYoung, hope to see you around soon~

Post time 14-2-2015 01:52:18 | Show all posts
Hey there. Nice meeting u and, welcome again! Cheers!!
Post time 13-2-2015 21:01:10 | Show all posts
多謝你的鼓勵~~~你都加油!!!welcome to S&B
Post time 23-2-2015 16:33:37 | Show all posts
welcome to join us ^^add oil ~

Post time 30-12-2017 19:07:13 | Show all posts
Nice share
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

手機版|Archiver|Swing and Bang Club

28-3-2024 17:08 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.171403 second(s), 22 queries .