View: 3957|Reply: 29
Collapse the left

[Sky team] Jaime's first time

[Copy link]
Post time 22-10-2021 10:30:53 | Show all posts |Read mode

Reister NOW!! 馬上註冊,了解更多活動內容,享用更多功能,讓你輕鬆玩轉S&B。

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
First of all I would like to thank Chris and James for creating this unique community. It is clearly a huge commitment and their dedication to preserving the special culture of SnB shines through. Thank you also to the many people I met on this forum, who encouraged me on this journey.

The Journey
My journey starts many years ago when, like countless others before me, I stumbled across the TimeOut and SCMP articles. Those articles piqued my interest and I quickly found this website, but at the time, I was too cowardly to proceed. Upon reading the words “please send a naked photo of yourself”, I immediately shut down my computer! I returned several times over the years, but still was not ready.

Finally, 15 months ago, perhaps pushed by some difficult life circumstances, I resolved to join as I felt it may give some release. Deciding to join is one thing, making it through the process another. There were many challenges:

- what on earth does one write in a self-introduction to a sex club?
- digesting the mammoth set of rules
- not understanding the forum contents, 95% of which are in Chinese
- getting in shape

I started working out twice, then three times a week and employed a personal trainer. I lost 10% of my body weight, but that was not enough, so I started running, cut out alcohol, all sweets, eventually most carbs except at lunch for many months and added a few exercises each morning. Finally, after 9 months I was in shape (although unfortunately I have lost it a bit since).

The Forum
The early days were hard. Many of my posts went unanswered and I spent hours looking through the chat room in vain for any conversation I could understand. Fortunately, two members Edmund (a kind hearted soul and born mentor) and Niko (a most excellent conversationalist) replied to some of my posts and that encouraged me to carry on.

After about 3 months and 40 posts I submitted my application, but never received a reply. Disappointed, I stopped posting. 4 months later I returned. Roland and another member (sorry I have forgotten your name), encouraged me to follow up by email. Chris replied quickly and suggested I post and chat with others more.

Gradually people started replying and the forum felt a friendlier place. At that time a few other English speaking interns joined, so there were more posts to latch onto. Special mention to Owen, whose interesting, funny and insightful posts made all the effort worthwhile.

Months passed and I was about to give up again, when I got a text from James.

Suggestions for forum interns
I have absolutely no insight into the selection process. However, I offer the following based on my observations:

- Two common mistakes are making no effort (applying after 10 posts) or applying with poor body shape.

- For your self-introduction write something relatable and interesting, but make sure not to divulge any person details (ideally your family and friends should not recognize you from your description).

- Think of the chatroom as applying to join a shared house. Use your posts to show you are a decent, sociable person who won’t upset things, but also have value to add. Owen’s first time post has a great example of adding value.

Into the Unknown
One evening I made my way to an unknown part of HK, made the call to James and waited. A man beckoned to me and we entered the building. He gave me a covid test and then asked me to put on a blindfold. I heard a few voices in the apartment and my mentor Dor Dor guided me to the sofa. Nothing happened for a long time and I was starting to feel uneasy, when fortunately, a member called Daryl came forward and introduced himself.

Dor Dor helped me to shower and then took me to a room. James was there and they asked me to strip naked and lie back on the bed while they towered over me. I could see a small hard black object through the bottom of my blindfold. This was absolutely terrifying and it took me a while to calm down, as they explained it was just part of the body check. Ah that is what it was! (I mistakenly thought Dor Dor had already done the inspection in the shower). After the inspection, James asked if I would like to play with my mentor.

Entering the Realm of the Senses
Dor Dor is someone quite special. Gentle and kind, wise yet playful. A rare combination. I can see why she is entrusted the role of a mentor. As we embraced, I felt her soft skin and her body was warm and welcoming. At one point she drew her nails over my back, in a gentle caress, which felt amazing.

I felt awkward and clumsy in comparison, without eyes to guide me, unable to let go and fully trust my senses, the blindfold forced me into a more passive role than I am accustomed and without the pleasure of visual stimulation, it proved impossible to sustain an erection.

Thank you Dor Dor for being so accommodating, despite my awkwardness, and giving me the gift of your time and attention. When I removed the blindfold, a women with a slim body and a nice smile was revealed, but by then my mood was set and our time had run out, so we returned to the bathroom for a shower.

Beyond the Blindfold
After the shower I joined the party. The apartment that night had a living room and two, maybe three(?) bedrooms. There were nine members present, which meant the living room was fairly empty much of the time, with people staying only briefly, before pairing off and going to a bedroom. That made it harder to get to know people and at times it was only me in the living room. Someone told me there used to be up to 18 participants, but due to covid less people attend than before.

Daryl, a very friendly and energetic guy made a great effort to welcome me and explain about the group, share his personal experience and offer advice. Daryl, thank you so much for making me welcome! I really appreciate it, especially as I know it is some effort for you to talk in English.

I struck up a conversation with Beckett, a pretty girl dressed in sexy lingerie, with a charming smile and a whimsical and quirky nature. We talked about TV shows and movies. She told me many interesting things about SnB and her experience here. Beckett, I was so nervous speaking with you, but it was a pleasure. I hope one day we have the opportunity to meet again.

Kyu - it was nice to chat with you as we watched TV

Murakami good to meet you - you have a very cool and confident manner which puts people at ease

Class - we barely met at all, as you were busy that night, but judging by the sounds emanating from the bedroom you are skilful indeed :-)

Nina(?) - apologies if I have your name wrong, as we barely met, as you skipped from room to room. Hope you had fun!

Edmund - nice to see you on your flying visit!

After Daryl and Beckett left, I was alone in the living room. It was a bit awkward, as it felt rude to just leave without saying goodbye, but I had an important telephone call to make. In the end I decided to wait. Eventually, 30 minutes later, Murakami and Dor Dor finally emerged from a room. I bid them farewell, missed the mtr, made the call and suffered for it the next day.

For new members who have work or family responsibilities, I highly advise planning your time and not for instance taking a late night conference call, or handling other important matters, directly after the first event. You may need some time to process the experience and even taking the next morning off is not a bad idea if possible.

Tips for newbies to prepare for the first event
There are comprehensive instructions on the forum. Please check them out. However, based on my VERY limited experience, I would also suggest:

1)   Gift: bring something small to share, it is good manners (ashamed I did not). Not sure how often alcohol is consumed, but I imagine fruit, chocolates or snacks would be welcome.

2)    Clothing: males seem to wear t-shirt and underwear, not jeans, in the living room. If you feel uncomfortable in underwear only, suggest you bring some sport shorts.

3)    Mindset: go with the mindset of being proactive, introducing yourself rather than waiting for others, starting conversations and injecting good energy, it will help you to fit in (all advice I could follow better myself)

Good luck to all and whether you are a member, forum intern or just a netizen passing by, I hope that you find that which you are seeking.

Post time 21-11-2022 14:59:40 | Show all posts
Hi James,

Thank you for sharing, I had the same thing you had.

I heard of S&B the first almost 7 years ago, for these passed years, I keep hearing news interviews, network radio interviews about this group.

I did not have the courage to even reg. a user account there. But I guess after all there years keep hearing good things about this group.
also I guess if I never start, I will never know.

finally pickup the courage and reg'ed and saw your post.

your post gave me some encouragement to keep going on here.

Thank you!!!

gooes

Author| Post time 27-10-2021 10:11:35 | Show all posts
Simpson replied at 24-10-2021 17:36
Thank you for your reply. Your are nice and kind.
I am an intern still here , learning rules and  ...

In that case I suggest you write down what are your actual goals in joining SnB, ie what you hope to gain or experience here. Then make a comprehensive plan on how to achieve those underlying goals in your life, with SnB as only one of many strategies. That way even if you are not admitted your life will still be much improved and if you are admitted, but the experience is not as good as you hoped, you will not be too disappointed.
I met several members who have clearly gained a lot from SnB, especially young members for whom it provided foundational experiences and older members for whom it provides a refuge from the outside world and a chance to be free again; the club really has a special place in their hearts. At the same time, for anyone reading this, given the huge time investment for many men to get admitted, do remember there are many other ways to learn more about sex (eg Owen learnt Tantra by taking classes outside of SnB), many other ways to meet members of the opposite sex (indeed for some people the opportunities outside SnB may actually be better), or many ways to improve your sexual relationship with your life partner if you are married.  Just something to bear in mind - and good luck on your journey!

Author| Post time 24-10-2021 13:52:56 | Show all posts
Beckett replied at 23-10-2021 19:29
" whimsical and quirky"
That was the first time I heard people describing me in this way

haha..."wicked"....really? .....with your 乖乖样子....

... I guess I have not yet seen the "wicked" side of you ....

...but "wicked and whimsical"....hmm....that sounds positively diabolical

.....I meant you have an unusual and unexpected way of looking at the world, but it is interesting and makes people want to know you better

Post time 27-10-2021 10:49:33 | Show all posts
Jaime replied at 27-10-2021 10:11
In that case I suggest you write down what are your actual goals in joining SnB, ie what you hope  ...

Thank you for your suggestions! You are really kind, wise and experenced. The purpose and meaning of life are important, whatever where we come from,  differernt background, age and status, we can still learn from SnB!Hope I can learn more about the culture here and make a good relationship with members here.

Author| Post time 24-10-2021 13:33:15 | Show all posts
Simpson replied at 22-10-2021 16:57
Good to hear that you decide to join SnB, it is a big decision in our life!
Thank you for your tips  ...

Hey Simpson, thanks I hope it is helpful. Looks like you have HP, so maybe you will get to participate at some point! I saw you have been on this site for many years(?), so suggest you have modest expectations as I am not sure anything could live up to anticipation built over such a long period of time.

Post time 24-10-2021 17:36:56 | Show all posts
Jaime replied at 24-10-2021 13:33
Hey Simpson, thanks I hope it is helpful. Looks like you have HP, so maybe you will get to partici ...

Thank you for your reply. Your are nice and kind.
I am an intern still here , learning rules and try to keep fit to shape the better body for the better performance in SnB activities.
However, I have written down your suggestions in my notes, which I have keep for years.
 Author| Post time 24-10-2021 12:18:43 | Show all posts
Daryl replied at 23-10-2021 01:18
Nice to meet u that day
Hope you had a good opening in the club
We can share a lot about ex ...

Thanks Daryl, good to meet you and thanks for your encouragement

There is indeed much to share and discuss and hope we have the opportunity in the future.

Post time 28-10-2023 09:50:52 | Show all posts
You know, it's such a relief to see more English posts here. I know this is old, but I wonder whether the numbers recovered since COVID is just "another cold" now. I know many places continue to struggle to this day. Thanks for sharing your experience!
 Author| Post time 24-10-2021 12:20:06 | Show all posts
Moscow replied at 23-10-2021 06:38
congrats on joining Jaime! And thanks for the tips. Hopefully we will get to meet soon :)

Hi Moscow, thanks. I hope the tips are helpful. They are just my view, so look for pointers from others too. Good luck with your application!

Author| Post time 24-10-2021 12:17:16 | Show all posts
Roland replied at 22-10-2021 18:58
Congrats on joining the clan Jaime. Hope to meet you in person at some point.

Thanks Roland, if not for you pushing me to contact Chris, I might not have made it! Hope you are doing well and perhaps we shall meet in the future!

Post time 23-10-2021 19:29:40 | Show all posts
" whimsical and quirky"
That was the first time I heard people describing me in this way
Hope you enjoy the time of your "first time" in S&B.
May be next time you need to add the word "wicked" behind my name
 Author| Post time 27-10-2021 09:19:52 | Show all posts
Mustard replied at 26-10-2021 01:08
Welcome bro & congrats your first event!! It’s nice to have more Diversity in the clubs.
{:biggrin: ...

Thanks Mustard! Proud to be a 'diversity hire' lol
Post time 22-10-2021 16:57:30 | Show all posts
Good to hear that you decide to join SnB, it is a big decision in our life!
Thank you for your tips and it is useful, I will follow your suggestions if I have chance to join the activities!!!!!!
Post time 22-6-2022 00:16:38 | Show all posts
Jamie nice passage for our reference.
I am sure there are moments for newbies, like being alone in the living room. but after reading your comment I think we will feel more at ease
 Author| Post time 27-10-2021 09:20:56 | Show all posts
多多 replied at 27-10-2021 07:23
Welcome again Jaime, hope you enjoy your time and have fun!

Thanks 多多! nice to meet you and thanks for looking after me!
Post time 26-10-2021 01:08:42 | Show all posts
Welcome bro & congrats your first event!! It’s nice to have more Diversity in the clubs.
Hope we can chat a bit more in any future events
Post time 23-10-2021 01:18:38 | Show all posts
Nice to meet u that day
Hope you had a good opening in the club
We can share a lot about experience to each other on the following day
Post time 29-10-2021 12:37:11 | Show all posts
Wow congrats Jaime!
You've finally made it!
glad you enjoy your first party here
hope to see you in a not too distant future ;)
Post time 27-12-2021 02:01:15 | Show all posts
Cheers for the detailed write-up, helpful tips and encouraging remarks on working for admission, Jaime. Very insightful!
Post time 29-3-2022 03:58:27 | Show all posts
Hi Jaime, congratulations that you finally made it !
I am also a new comer here. Thank you very much for your valuable advice !
Post time 23-10-2021 06:38:35 | Show all posts
congrats on joining Jaime! And thanks for the tips. Hopefully we will get to meet soon :)
Post time 22-10-2021 18:58:28 | Show all posts
Congrats on joining the clan Jaime. Hope to meet you in person at some point.
Post time 27-6-2023 23:55:19 | Show all posts
I love that mentors are of opposite genders :) so welcoming
Post time 27-10-2021 07:23:36 | Show all posts
Welcome again Jaime, hope you enjoy your time and have fun!
Post time 28-10-2022 01:33:45 | Show all posts
a very good sharing for new bird like me, thanks :)
Post time 27-6-2023 23:49:51 | Show all posts
I will certainly heed your advice!
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

手機版|Archiver|Swing and Bang Club

29-3-2024 23:55 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.122660 second(s), 22 queries .