[Ocean Team] Owen's first time

[Copy link]
Post time 23-7-2021 12:13:20 | Show all posts |Read mode

Reister NOW!! 馬上註冊,了解更多活動內容,享用更多功能,讓你輕鬆玩轉S&B。

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I recently attended my first SnB party.
I’ll describe the famous blindfold and my wonderful mentor, 多多,
but first I’d like to write my own quick reflection of SnB thus far.
There are two things I really love about SnB: the sense of community and the openness
(and the sex, okay, maybe 3 things).

Everyone I’ve interacted with thus far has been exceptionally conscientious.
You can tell there’s a strong friendship and trust amongst the members.
In most “clubs”, the senior members are often cliquish or feel a sense of entitlement,
but I saw none of that; everyone in the party was eager to help me feel welcome as a newcomer,
which I deeply appreciate.

My observation was once you’re accepted as a participant, follow the rules,
and demonstrate basic empathy, the other members are quick to adopt you into the SnB community.

On the openness, there’s an implicit rule in 'society' that you shouldn’t touch someone affectionally
unless you’re essentially dating. I’m a kinesthetic learner (動覺型學習者) and I communicate a lot through touch.
I definitely feel more comfortable touching than talking.

In SnB, people seem to be very comfortable with affectionate touching, and this makes a huge difference for me personally.
Everyone is also totally comfortable with nudity (it’s complementary to the whole have-sex-anywhere theme),
which I love. It’s another personal thing, but as soon as I get home,
I take off all my clothes… except my socks…
sometimes I keep my socks on in case my feet get cold.
In fact, I’m writing this naked right now at my home desk.
I always found it weird that we’re taught from a young age that nudity isn’t appropriate in public,
but I just prefer being naked. I haven’t found such openness and comfort as newcomer anywhere else.

Okay, so I’ve made those two points.
As a very recent graduate of the Forum Interns Class of 2021 ,
I feel an obligation to write a review of my experience applying to SnB.
And then we’ll get to the party.

It took me around 6 months from signing up on the SnB website to being admitted as a Junior Participant.
Out of these 6 months, I believe 1 month was very important.
The first 4-5 months I browsed around the site just getting as familiar as I could
with the rules and reading people’s first-time activities.
I posted a couple times but wasn’t sure what to say or how to add any value.
In particular, I want to thank Edmund for so proactively talking to new joiners,
you consistently replied to my forum messages at the beginning (when my username was borrowedtime) ,
I think if no one had talked to me it would have been pretty discouraging.

After I felt I knew the rules, I sent in my application, I had around 35 coins.
Chris responded the next day (so fast, I was really surprised) saying they need to know me
better before they could consider my application.
Of course, he was right, I just didn’t know how to add any value,
I also don’t know Cantonese (I’m learning -  try to talk to me in Canto if you meet me at the party!)
and cannot read characters. In thinking about this problem,
I realized instead of (only) trying to add my opinion to whichever topics show up in the chatroom,
I should do something interesting and then write about the experience on the forum.

I was reading about Tantra, when Mustard convinced (inspired?) me
that no amount of reading would substitute for an experience.
So, I found a Tantra professional in Hong Kong and scheduled a massage.
Then I scheduled a private lesson in my apartment with her teaching assistant.
Of course, I wrote about these experiences on the forum, where Bush (阿草) took an interest
and I believe this really helped getting to know the other members and sharing myself.
I also love to read and exchanged book references with Jaime, taking pictures of the first couple pages.

In short, I tried to bring my own material from outside into the forum,
whereas I think the tendency is to almost “recycle” existing forum content.
I also tried to help actively on the Newcomers Introduction forum, especially the English posts,
that’s just an easy job with a genuine need.
About 1 month after my first application, James reached out suggesting I resubmit my application material.
Obviously, I’m not the expert here, maybe I was accepted for completely unrelated reasons,
but having just completed that process, those were my thoughts.
As a Forum Intern, I was eager to get all the advice I could, so hopefully this will help someone in the future.

Okay, onto the party!
James gave me the location and the time.
I arrived at my MTR exit with just enough time to walk to the location.
As I started walking, the little blue dot on my phone started moving away from my destination.
So, I went the other way… also wrong direction!?
And now I was late… to my first SnB party .
Eventually I had to ask someone how to get to the main road.
This very friendly gentleman pointed me in the direction I had just come from…
Okay, let’s try that again. 5 minutes later the guy chased me down the street
to tell me I had missed my turn and he personally walked me to the main road.
Can I give this man a medal?
It turns out I wasn’t at the exit I thought I was at and had to go back to the MTR to get to the right exit.
Finally, I get to the location 20 minutes late.
I wasn’t nervous. Now I’m nervous. I called James, who was kind enough not to comment on my late arrival,
took a covid test, put on the blindfold, and walked inside.
People immediately introduced themselves and I was introduced to my mentor 多多.

多多 started chit-chatting with me which made me feel comfortable and gave me a shower.
James asked if I wanted to continue wearing my blindfold while I play with my mentor;
he said “It’s better you wear it the whole time”.
Of course, he said that because it’s a one-time experience and part of the ritual,
but my brain thought, jeez… is her face so ugly?
Because I’m an idiot .

多多 and I went to another room, and she said “okay, no one else is here now.”
First, I wanted to feel how big the bed was because I still couldn’t see.
Meanwhile 多多 had to watch me crawl around on my hands and knees trying to find the edges
of the bed with my pants off and my shirt still on. Then we started touching each other,
I could feel her body and her hair.
Once we started touching, I felt immediately comfortable. 多多’s skin is super soft,
even after we had sex, while she was explaining the rules to me, I couldn’t stop rubbing against her skin.
She is really so soft. She also has a nice natural smell.
The most important thing to me about a woman’s body is her health,
I think the health of someone translates into how their skin feels.
In my observation, someone who frequently drinks alcohol or smokes
doesn’t have the same skin texture or smell as someone who’s healthier and 多多 feels very healthy.

Okay, so we’re touching, and softly kissing. I really love kissing,
but I don’t like to kiss “hard” on the mouth (it’s just my preference).
It feels really nice kissing with 多多, like we’re talking without speaking.   
I lay her on her stomach and start kissing from her neck slowly down her lower back.
She seems to really enjoy it... Except I’m still blindfolded,
and I have no idea where the condoms are… So, I roll over.
She gets on top and starts kissing down from my neck to my cock and… holy s**t...
Best oral I’ve received in my life.
Seriously. I usually don’t love blowjobs because I’d rather just have sex, but this was shockingly good.
I was thinking 多多 and I could make a YouTube series on how to give a blowjob.
She could be the instructor and I could be the “instructor’s assistant” .

After the oral, 多多 put a condom on me and started riding on top.
We were both pretty quiet up until this point and then not so quiet.
We switched positions to her lying face down, this is my favorite position.
I penetrated her from behind and kissed her neck and she got louder.
I slowed the rhythm and increased the penetration depth.
I could feel her vagina contracting around my cock sporadically and grabbed her ass.
Then we switched to missionary, and I put her hand on her clit.
Then almost exactly as she started to orgasm, I lost my boner . Kill me.
多多 I’m so sorry!!! I’m going straight to hell for this.
I promise to do better if you’re ever willing to give me another chance.

After we had sex, we finally made eye contact.
I seriously expected her face to be kind of ugly (because I’m an idiot).
多多 is so beautiful, not only is she beautiful, she’s kind of my “type”.
I was so surprised. I wanted to stay in the room and continue playing with her,
but she said we had already been in the room an hour (an hour!? I thought it was at most 20 minutes)
and because it was my first time, I should meet other people and let others use the room.
We left the room and talked a bit in the living room, I could happily spend the whole time with 多多,
I really enjoyed talking to her and the affectionate touching.

Next, I offered to give Nina a massage.
I was a little intimidated because Nina has an unspoken “fame” amongst the new joiners.
She’s active in the chat and her name is everywhere on the forums.
Thankfully, she said she would like a massage, but she couldn’t have sex that night.
She picked the body oil and we went into a private room, where I told her it’s a Tantric sex massage…
she was surprised! Seems I forgot to mention the “Tantric sex” part in the living room .
We agreed I would massage everywhere except her vagina area.
As she took off her clothes, she magically produced a bondage cloth.
Wow… Nina is a pro .
Turns out it was just the belt to her Kimono… I have a hard-working imagination.

Nina is beautiful and obviously fit.
She’s also um… “blessed”. I am also new to this massage; I have only given it a handful of times.
I was not prepared for such an opponent. I fought hard against Nina’s blessings.
Massaging up and down, sideways… I did not surrender,
but in the end, I was defeated. Until next time.

One thing I really liked about giving Nina a massage is that she’s super sensitive to light,
slow touch. Her whole body convulses to 1 finger tracing slowly up her spine.
I loved slowing down the touch and playing with her sensitivity.

The massage has a tendency to make people horny, and Nina couldn’t have sex that night.
I’m not sure whether she felt better or worse after the massage.
Sorry about that . Thank you for being a willing recipient anyway.

After the massage, I was relaxing in the living room when James rushed over and asked if I was okay.
I said I was; he replied “okay, change partner!”
and I was ushered into a room where Athena was moaning loudly while SunnyB was fingering her.
I believe SunnyB had just finished and needed some fresh meat or had to leave the party.
Athena was in another universe with her head back, moaning loudly.
I put on a condom and went to work; and it was hard work!
I don’t know if it’s just because I’m new to SnB and lots of women are similar to Athena
or if she is unique in this way, but I found her libido and endurance very impressive.
I really enjoyed my experience with her ,
I clearly have some training to do.
We chatted for a little while afterwards, which I really liked.
With all the physical activities I haven’t spent much time just chatting to the participants,
I’m looking forward to getting to know people better.

So that’s my first-time experience! If you got this far, thanks for reading the whole thing.

Thank you Chris and James for creating this remarkable community.
I would have thought it’s near impossible to create this kind of atmosphere at scale.
It’s really inspiring to witness, and I know I have a lot to learn from here.
I especially want to thank James who reviewed my application and generously guided me the whole time.
After the acceptance phone call, I still had some uncertainty around the health check,
payments, and party registration and I’m very grateful for his help.
I also asked for an accessory which he accommodated and I’m super happy about that. Thank you!

Add post (23-7-2021 12:20):
Oh! Also, thank you Daryl and Shadow for introducing yourselves and it was nice to meet you although we didn't really get to talk... I hope next time we get to know each other better

Add post (23-7-2021 12:29):
Also, 多多, I am sorry that I cannot say your name correctly, but I promise I will learn to say it at least better if not correct
 Author| Post time 26-7-2021 00:38:44 | Show all posts
Belle replied at 25-7-2021 03:14
Wow you wrote so detailedly… great effort bro!
I have a hunch that you’re very sensual and good a ...

Hi Belle, thanks so much for the compliments. I love your profile picture btw , it's one of my favorites on SnB.
I just love touching and I'm really facinated by the interaction of like touch, emotion, and context. I'm always interested in doing different experiments to learn about these things. One of the reasons I like sensual touch is because to me it's sort of "mysterious". Sex is a little less mysterious, I mean everyone is different, but I think there's a more clear pattern/rhythm to it. Sensuality (to me) doesn't have the same rhythm and I think it's more a "pulling" mechanism then a "pushing" mechanism if that makes sense, which I find super intersting. One of the reasons I'm learning to give massages is because in giving/practicing, I can also learn about and experiment with sensual touch.

Author| Post time 25-7-2021 18:36:34 | Show all posts
Moscow replied at 24-7-2021 05:58
Hey Owen,

That sounds like an amazing first time! The vibe and the people sound amazing, and I'm s ...

Hey Moscow, yeah it was a great first time. I would happily attend the parties even without the sex just because of the vibe, I think it's my most natural way to live.

Definitly the hardest part for me was the beginning and getting into that rhythm. I think in most people's cases, the admissions process is a real time investment because you need to learn the rules, read about the members, and help others get to know you. Given it's not a 5 minute thing, I think it's worth sitting down ahead of time and deciding what your "strategy" is. Kind of like going to the gym, if you're going to hours in the gym over the course of months and years, it's worth reading a book or 2 on the subject and planning accordingly.

Happy to help! Feel free to reach out on the forum anytime.

Post time 27-7-2021 15:01:50 | Show all posts
Hey Owen,

Congrats on becoming a fully fledged member and what sounds like an amazing first time. I am so happy to hear it - especially as a fellow 'class of 2021' member and having followed your journey, I think I’m almost as pleased as if I got accepted myself! I know you worked hard for this and sounds like it has paid off and you are enjoying it so far.

I really appreciate how you describe your perspective on the application process. It certainly made me re-evaluate my approach and think about what actually gives value. I am sure other newcomers will find it very helpful too. Your description of the events that night are so vivid - and quite funny too!

Look forward to exchanging more reading material tips with you on the forum and maybe meet in person one day!
Post time 24-7-2021 05:58:11 | Show all posts
Hey Owen,

That sounds like an amazing first time! The vibe and the people sound amazing, and I'm still getting to learn that over the forum. Thanks so much for sharing. Especially the part about how you started to get into the rhythm of posting and adding content to the page through your outside experience. That part was very helpful to me actually. Makes me start to wonder what my gameplan will be to get to know this community better :).

I also want to thank you for spending the time to reply to the newcomer forums and making it a point to have a chat with everyone that has an english post.

Wishing you to continue having such amazing experiences~
 Author| Post time 23-7-2021 17:24:38 | Show all posts
edmund replied at 23-7-2021 13:51
Congratulations Owen and welcome to the club!

I am surprised to see my name in your "First time" a ...

Thanks! I'm so happy to be part of this amazing community.

I think once I had a "rhythm" with posting and adding content it was easier and I was a lot more comfortable. It's just the beginning that's difficult because I didn't know how to contribute and the language barrier was a bit challenging, but you were proactive responding to my flimsy attempts at dialogue. So that was encouraging and I appreciate it.

Post time 22-8-2021 14:37:33 | Show all posts
Your post is not only juicy but also very informative for fellow new joiners.

Being a forum intern, whose application got email response long long time ago, I also got that "we need to know you more" message the next day. (Is it an automated bot message?)
Coz I am quite reluctant to post non-value adding fluffy things, so i struggle a little bit to earn coins too.

But then from your post i know it will take maybe a month, so is a slow journey rather than a 100 meter dash.
thanks for your sharing and expectation management.
 Author| Post time 16-10-2021 08:38:15 | Show all posts
Layton replied at 19-9-2021 21:07
Hey Owen, may I ask how you learn massage? It is better to start with another person or alone?

Hi Layton, I learned it from a teacher. So I first used Google and then MyFetLife to look for Tantra professionals. I found a guy, then asked if he knew any women in Hong Kong who could give me and eventually teach me tantric massage. He recommended someone, she had her own website, I reached out to her and book first a massage and subsequently lessons.
 Author| Post time 26-7-2021 00:53:24 | Show all posts
多多 replied at 25-7-2021 09:23
"Kissing like talking without speaking", I like a lot......so romantic

Our skin starts to communica ...

Yeah, I totally agree on the 'skin communicating by themselves'. Next time, if you're free, I will give you a massage for as long as you'd like . I also need to bring a massage face pillow so it's more comfortable laying face down on the bed (or couch or wherever)
Okay, let me practice, see if I can write 多多 next time.

Post time 27-12-2021 01:53:19 | Show all posts
Very informative and descriptive post! Definitely very helpful for us Forum Interns, especially those of us who are more comfortable with typing English than Chinese.

The one thing that stands out to me the most which is consistent across so many sharings - the supportiveness and friendly welcomes really let me know that all these events are very well-run. Gotta get back into shape first, but can't wait to experience all this first-hand!
 Author| Post time 28-7-2021 04:18:47 | Show all posts
Jaime replied at 27-7-2021 15:01
Hey Owen,

Congrats on becoming a fully fledged member and what sounds like an amazing first time. I ...

Hey Jaime, thanks for the congrats and the comments. Yeah it's been a great experience joining, it's definitly worth the effort and has been pretty amazing/interesting meeting the "real people" behind the screen names. Turns out they're not robots! I hope to meet in person sometime soon as well.
Post time 28-7-2021 11:08:58 | Show all posts
Finally Owen!
Welcome aboard~
Your writing is amazing and 'm super impressed
Guess it inspires fellow forum interns as well, what a masterpiece!

i'm more than happy to know you blended into the community so quick
that got to play with 3 ladies at your very first night here
thats a thing!
you must be an amazing person
i'm even more looking forward to meeting you and sharing ideas tgt in the near future

Hope to see you soon,
Bush
 Author| Post time 25-7-2021 18:42:46 | Show all posts
Daryl replied at 24-7-2021 10:19
Welcome Owen
I was proud of u about your performance
So confidence

Hi Daryl, thanks for the warm welcome and the complement. I think because everyone was really nice and the "vibe" is quite natural to me, it made me comfortable which is maybe why I seemed "confident". It was really nice meeting you in person and hope to see you again soon.
 Author| Post time 25-7-2021 18:52:55 | Show all posts
James replied at 24-7-2021 12:17
I did some editting of your article,make it more easy to read.

Thanks for your trust in us and pay  ...

Hi James, thanks for the editting, I think it's much better now. I really find it increadible what you have built and hope I can contribute in some small way and improve myself through the experience. Thank you for the compliment, it means a lot.
 Author| Post time 25-7-2021 23:04:57 | Show all posts
Nina replied at 25-7-2021 02:52
Welcome Owen~

Thanks for the compliment  and I really enjoyed the massage   ...

Thank you Nina, I'm glad you liked the massage even with it's possibly unwanted "side effects" lol. Next time, I can give you the full massage, see what you think

It was really nice meeting you, I also hope we get to meet again soon.
Post time 26-7-2021 22:03:43 | Show all posts
Owen replied at 25-7-2021 23:04
Thank you Nina, I'm glad you liked the massage even with it's possibly unwanted "side effects" lol ...

Um..... I actually quite like the "side effects "

Next time, I can give you the full massage, see what you think ?

Yes, please give me ~~~~  I'm ready for it
Post time 28-7-2021 17:32:48 | Show all posts
It was nice to meet you in the ‘dinner’ night. I’m the guy forgot the English name you met, now I remember. I’m Murakami, hello.

Now you know how to say 干嘛 in Canto (做乜x野) and English (WTF). Thanks for your wonderful Sake and umesu. We seem to have similar taste in alcohol and….

Hope to see you again soon.

Author| Post time 31-7-2021 03:59:04 | Show all posts
村上 replied at 28-7-2021 17:32
It was nice to meet you in the ‘dinner’ night. I’m the guy forgot the English name you met, now I ...

Hey Murakami! It was nice meeting you too, glad you liked the Sake and umesu. I wasn't sure if people would drink so I'm glad people seemed to like it. Hope to see you again as well.
Post time 24-7-2021 14:52:09 | Show all posts
Hello Owen and A BIG WELCOME!
It must not be easy to overcome the language barrier but it does prove your sincerity and commitment. And your first report shows you are serious about us as well.
I am so happy you have 多多 as your mentor. Let me tell you secretly, she seldom mentors people. You are lucky, man!
 Author| Post time 31-7-2021 04:03:56 | Show all posts
Mustard replied at 29-7-2021 22:04
Congrats bro!!! Looks like you had a good time on your very first event...so join more and you will  ...

Mustard! Thank you for the congrats. I had a great time and have since joined 2 more activities. I hope to meet you in person! It feels like a long time coming.
 Author| Post time 31-7-2021 04:02:07 | Show all posts
asahi replied at 28-7-2021 18:23
Congrats for your memorable "First" experience.  That's amazing for you and all audience.  I'm longi ...

Hi Asahi, thanks for the congrats. It might fee like a long process but it's worth it, the very best of luck!
 Author| Post time 25-7-2021 18:56:55 | Show all posts
Solar replied at 24-7-2021 14:52
Hello Owen and A BIG WELCOME!
It must not be easy to overcome the language barrier but it does prove ...

Hi Solar, thank you for your comments, I agree with what you said. I feel so lucky 多多 was my mentor. I didn't know she mentors so seldom, so fortunate!
Post time 25-7-2021 09:23:10 | Show all posts
"Kissing like talking without speaking", I like a lot......so romantic

Our skin starts to communicate by themselves, enjoy very much the moment with you.
Want to feel the different of massage, looking forward to meet you again.

Add post (25-7-2021 09:28):
Will be more surprise that you “write” my name than speak for next time…
Post time 23-7-2021 13:51:08 | Show all posts
Congratulations Owen and welcome to the club!

I am surprised to see my name in your "First time" although I wasn't being active here for quite awhile!
Hope you enjoy the time here, and explore more and even more!
 Author| Post time 25-7-2021 18:29:28 | Show all posts
阿喬 replied at 24-7-2021 01:14
Welcome to the club.
Good that you love the vibe

Hi 喬 (I can just call you 喬 or 阿喬?), thanks so much for the warm welcome. Hope to see you soon as well.
Post time 25-7-2021 03:14:21 | Show all posts
Wow you wrote so detailedly… great effort bro!
I have a hunch that you’re very sensual and good at touching.. at different tempos, pressures and techniques. Hope to see you soon!
Post time 24-7-2021 12:17:30 | Show all posts
I did some editting of your article,make it more easy to read.

Thanks for your trust in us and pay effort to add value yourself,

you 're a role model, keep it up, pal.
Post time 29-7-2021 22:04:15 | Show all posts
Congrats bro!!! Looks like you had a good time on your very first event...so join more and you will find out more what you like and more comfortable here

Cheer up
Post time 23-10-2021 11:01:18 | Show all posts
Hi. I'm a Forum Intern on here -- this is my first reply. No wonder this community is getting bigger and bigger when this ^^^ was your first experience!
 Author| Post time 31-7-2021 03:52:22 | Show all posts
阿草 replied at 28-7-2021 11:08
Finally Owen!
Welcome aboard~
Your writing is amazing and 'm super impressed

Thank you man, it was great meeting you!
 Author| Post time 25-7-2021 22:50:18 | Show all posts
Roland replied at 24-7-2021 15:00
Sounds like you had fun bud. Welcome again.

Yeah man, I had a great time. Very relaxing, ejoyable atmosphere.
Post time 17-10-2021 05:46:19 | Show all posts
I really love you used "libido"th is term to describe the members of S&B, it is full of energy and passion!
Post time 24-7-2021 01:14:27 | Show all posts
Welcome to the club.
Good that you love the vibe

Look forward to see you next time
I’m that ‘喬’ ( my Chinese name)
Post time 25-7-2021 02:52:40 | Show all posts
Welcome Owen~

Thanks for the compliment and I really enjoyed the massage
Hope to see you again soon

Add post (25-7-2021 03:25):
Nice report! I love details~~
Post time 24-7-2021 10:19:28 | Show all posts
Welcome Owen
I was proud of u about your performance
So confidence
Want to see you next time
Post time 19-9-2021 21:07:36 | Show all posts
Hey Owen, may I ask how you learn massage? It is better to start with another person or alone?
Post time 5-8-2021 21:26:44 | Show all posts
congrats. sounds like a great experience. one you will remember forever :)
Post time 24-7-2021 15:00:24 | Show all posts
Sounds like you had fun bud. Welcome again.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

手機版|Archiver|Swing and Bang Club

28-3-2024 22:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.153945 second(s), 26 queries .