View: 2092|Reply: 29
Collapse the left

[Sky team] Roland - Getting to the starting line

[Copy link]
Post time 6-4-2021 18:14:10 | Show all posts |Read mode

Reister NOW!! 馬上註冊,了解更多活動內容,享用更多功能,讓你輕鬆玩轉S&B。

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
*Not a translation of my Chinese article.

I know it is a bit cheeky to write two articles for the same experience (see, or rather please don’t read, my Chinese article…) but my Chinese is really laughable and the earlier article reads like a child’s ramblings after a day at Disneyland…. which this article probably won’t be much better but in any event, please let me try and redeem myself with this.

Preamble
My journey into the S&B abyss began four months ago. I have known about the club for many years (thanks Timeout), but fear and scepticism have always held me back from making any real effort to join. However, after the experiences of 20XX, and perhaps with some more years under my belt, I felt I was finally mature enough to confront my inner desires. I also finally understood that with all the security measures and hurdles, S&B is actually the safest place in HK to do so.

The journey to the starting line was not smooth but was definitely fun. From researching the club to getting to know the various members, each step had its challenges and rewards, but more importantly gave me the time to really consider if this is the right place for me. Along the way I was encouraged by the members who were very kind to engage with me and check in on my progress over the months - sadly the Fat that was on me was holding me back and took a while to destroy especially with Xmas and CNY - Fat’s biggest ally!

Having sufficiently lowered Fat’s HP it was now or never since Fat’s next ally, XXXXX, was already making its way. I submitted my application and waited…..

Of course I didn’t make it in straight away! I am after all no Adonis. However, I am really thankful for Big Bro’s response, which was thoughtful and constructive. I had to undergo more trials and work before I finally got the ok, but I won’t bore you with that since it is different for everyone and honestly everything you need to know is on the site.

An analogy that springs to mind is that the whole process resembles the rite of passage someone takes to convert to the Jewish faith, where the rabbis would reject potential converts several times, and only if they remained adamant in their desire to convert would the process begin. Big Bro is my rabbi to whom I will be forever thankful.

Welcome ceremony - Main event
As I made my way to the venue, my nerves were on high alert and neurons were zooming at lightning speed across my brain. Not ashamed to admit that I had the inevitable thoughts of “what am I doing?”, “am I going to lose a kidney tonight?”, “what if it’s all an elaborate scam?”…. Foolish thinking really and I was quickly put at ease by Big Bro, who was firm but friendly. He administered the mandatory safety precautions (e.g. xxxx tests, ID check), I donned a mask and was guided into the venue.

I can’t tell where I am or where anything is but happy voices surrounded me (mainly girls too), which further put me at ease. I was given to my mentor, 小伊貝, and the night truly began. She is funny, gentle and kind (even kind enough to laugh at my dumb nervous jokes!). I could not have asked for a better mentor.

The next hour was everything and more than what I have read, fantasised or thought I knew. Left alone in the room with 小伊貝 (after consent was given of course) she showed me what S&B was for and confirmed my decision to join. With my senses heightened by the mask, every touch and every sound were stronger and louder. I swore to myself I would keep it on all the way through but who am I kidding, I am ultimately an idiot who inevitably succumbed to my inner demons. Once the mask was off, I saw an angel in front of me who once again made me forget any lingering doubt I had.

Back out in the living room, being able to see, I met the other party goers of the evening. Everyone was kind, friendly and made me feel at home. It was surreal to realise that I am finally here, amongst the Swingers and the Bangers. I also definitely did not imagine I would get a masterclass on Taiwanese sugar apples or 番鬼老荔枝 but thanks to 阿喬, I now know there are two varieties…. Did you?

The night progressed and 小伊貝 did not stop with her mentor duties - the pefect mentor through and through. We had a nice briefing followed by Q&A where I bombarded her with questions and she patiently responded to each and every one - she even set me up with Nina.

Nina - What can I say that hasn't already been said. She was easy to talk to and it was incredible looking at the HK skyline with her. Time and energy unfortunately was not on our side and I hope I can challenge this legend (IMHO) again.

Just like that my first S&B event was in the books. Was I the perfect first timer? I can't say I am. But the club was definitely perfect to me. I have finally joined the not-so-secret organisation. I am finally at the starting line.

Rate

Number of participants 1Power +20 Coins +50 Collapse Reason
James + 20 + 50 Like 贊一個!

View Rating Log

Author| Post time 7-4-2021 21:18:55 | Show all posts
rockohunter replied at 6-4-2021 20:35
Congratulations again Roland

That's so honest how you described your thoughts when you we ...

Thanks Rockohunter - hope it was helpful!
Good luck with your application.

Post time 9-6-2021 02:28:02 | Show all posts
Hi Roland, we've talked a bit in the forum but seems I haven't yet commented on your first experience post. Congrats on being (I believe the newest?) member of the SnB family! Hope I and lucky enough to meet you in person one day. It's great having another English speaker around. I also love how you emphasized the challenges you faced in being admitted to the club. It's encouraging for us Forum Interns... Sincerely hope to meet you in person one day. The best of luck with your new family!
Post time 5-10-2021 16:45:08 | Show all posts
Nice! An english post, my fav! Thanks Roland for the post!

It's great reading your first time! Seems like you had a good time, with a beautiful skyline too. Glad to hear that all of these people aren't paid actors made to comment so y'all could take away my kidneys and harvest my organs (joking). Unless.....

Fat's definitely stubborn, i'm having a hard time with it too
Post time 6-4-2021 20:35:14 | Show all posts
Congratulations again Roland

That's so honest how you described your thoughts when you were on your way and those random questions popped up haha

The article is so well written that it's really interesting to read your journey to finally become a member. Bravo!
 Author| Post time 5-10-2021 17:03:47 | Show all posts
Moscow replied at 5-10-2021 16:45
Nice! An english post, my fav! Thanks Roland for the post!

It's great reading your first time! Seem ...

Yea summer in HK really isn't designed for working out. Fat's favourite time of the year....then again so is autum and winter lol.
Post time 13-4-2021 17:06:07 | Show all posts
Edited by 小伊貝 at 13-4-2021 17:11
Roland replied at 13-4-2021 16:30
您係味真係覺得好攬先。

上次又沒攬到。

真~! 只係你仲未了解到"攬落似driven咁" < 呢句到底有幾高評價者
P.s. 如果driven係卡比獸 你就會係呆呆獸 haha~

上次... 要比成長既空間你嘛... 同埋你早走嘛...

Author| Post time 14-4-2021 18:48:12 | Show all posts
小伊貝 replied at 13-4-2021 17:06
真~! 只係你仲未了解到"攬落似driven咁" < 呢句到底有幾高評價者
P.s. 如果driven係卡比獸 你就 ...

所謂魚唔過塘。小伊貝用心良苦。

hmmm 搵機會等我攬下driven先。

當然大前題係我想攬左您先
Post time 7-4-2021 12:15:43 | Show all posts
Glad to see you enjoy your first time!
As 阿草 said,you got a really nice start to have Eevee be your mentor and have Nina invited!

Let's join more and meet different members, I am looking forward to meet you in future activities!
 Author| Post time 7-4-2021 21:20:50 | Show all posts
edmund replied at 7-4-2021 12:15
Glad to see you enjoy your first time!
As 阿草 said,you got a really nice start to have Eevee be y ...

Thanks Edmund. They both set a reall high bar!
Truly Legends. Looking forward to meeting you too.

Author| Post time 14-4-2021 18:49:02 | Show all posts
Mouse replied at 13-4-2021 18:12
Happy to see you have a nice first time
Then 小伊貝is a great mentor
Improve and enjoy your time he ...

Thanks Mouse!

I have so much to learn and improve on.

Hope to meet you in person one day.
Post time 5-10-2021 17:11:43 | Show all posts
Roland replied at 5-10-2021 17:03
Yea summer in HK really isn't designed for working out. Fat's favourite time of the year....then a ...

I agree, a year long infestation that needs to be dealt with consistently.
 Author| Post time 12-4-2021 11:56:14 | Show all posts
Belle replied at 12-4-2021 10:18
I thought the “HK skyline” was referring to the perky shape of Nina’s body.....

Welcom ...

She has such a great body.
Thanks Belle, hope to meet you in person one day.
 Author| Post time 7-4-2021 21:20:34 | Show all posts
阿草 replied at 7-4-2021 11:56
Every legend has a humble beginning
With Eevee and Nina, that's a starting night everyone would be e ...

I was #blessed. Haha
Thanks 阿草, it was nice meeting you!
 Author| Post time 4-10-2021 20:16:04 | Show all posts
新手上路 replied at 3-10-2021 22:52
"fear and scepticism have always held me back from making any real effort to join". This is what act ...

Good luck "new guy"!
Post time 12-4-2021 19:28:49 | Show all posts
Roland replied at 12-4-2021 11:56
She has such a great body.
Thanks Belle, hope to meet you in person one day.

你個body都唔差呀~ 肉肉的 好好攬

唔好諗住講我壞話呀 我睇到架(講笑)

Post time 7-4-2021 10:43:31 | Show all posts
好事黎~ 你都係有興趣想繼續 先會有問題想問者...
感覺上... 你應該仲有問題想問而又未問既

兩隻都唔知自己做緊咩既狐狸
唉… Sor… 當晚我未係狀態 比唔到個完整既第一次你
 Author| Post time 9-6-2021 19:57:50 | Show all posts
Owen replied at 9-6-2021 02:28
Hi Roland, we've talked a bit in the forum but seems I haven't yet commented on your first experienc ...

Best of luck Owen. Hope you found this useful.
Post time 7-4-2021 11:56:34 | Show all posts
Every legend has a humble beginning
With Eevee and Nina, that's a starting night everyone would be envious of
Hope you can soar in the club and get more than you expected ;)
 Author| Post time 16-4-2021 19:01:22 | Show all posts
Jaime replied at 15-4-2021 22:17
Hi Roland, congrats on joining and thanks for the English report! It is nice of you to do two versio ...

Thanks Jamie. Hope you found it useful!
 Author| Post time 7-4-2021 21:19:18 | Show all posts
小伊貝 replied at 7-4-2021 10:43
好事黎~ 你都係有興趣想繼續 先會有問題想問者...
感覺上... 你應該仲有問題想問而又未問既

Mentor 大人好!請教教我這個問題少年
Post time 15-4-2021 22:17:40 | Show all posts
Hi Roland, congrats on joining and thanks for the English report! It is nice of you to do two versions and hearing your story is very encouraging!
Post time 12-4-2021 10:18:50 | Show all posts
I thought the “HK skyline” was referring to the perky shape of Nina’s body.....

Welcome to the club! Congratz for having 小依貝 as your mentor :)
 Author| Post time 13-4-2021 16:30:26 | Show all posts
小伊貝 replied at 12-4-2021 19:28
你個body都唔差呀~ 肉肉的 好好攬

您係味真係覺得好攬先。

上次又沒攬到。
Post time 9-4-2021 00:02:58 | Show all posts
Thank you for your sharing, your experience is good , never say no before I haven't tried, you will miss a lot!
Post time 13-4-2021 18:12:17 | Show all posts
Happy to see you have a nice first time
Then 小伊貝is a great mentor
Improve and enjoy your time here
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

手機版|Archiver|Swing and Bang Club

28-3-2024 18:33 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.112991 second(s), 25 queries .