View: 3849|Reply: 37
Collapse the left

[Sky team] Fernando - I Can't Sleep!

[Copy link]
Post time 10-3-2018 18:37:16 | Show all posts |Read mode

Reister NOW!! 馬上註冊,了解更多活動內容,享用更多功能,讓你輕鬆玩轉S&B。

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I slipped on my blindfold and gave myself over to the waiting crowd as James creaked the door open. Though I couldn't see, I felt an almost immediate sense of warmth from the room as hands reached out to welcome me and faceless voices introduced themselves. In my mind, the room was large and it sounded like there must have been at least ten people around. The walk to the sofa felt a long distance and I told myself to smile and relax. It wasn't hard to do because I did feel very welcome there.

I was assigned my mentor, Ah Mong, and she slipped her hands into mine. Guests named Daryl, Mustard, Rimmi, and Dick floated about and I suppressed my feelings of being "star-struck". These were names I had seen on the forum many times in the weeks and months leading up to my first time, and now I was getting to share a night with them. After a couple brief conversations with Mong, Riv, Kimon, and Adele, James began the debrief. A bottle overturned. There was a lap dance, I was told. Then before I knew it, I was whisked away for the shower and body check.

Fast forward to my first encounter behind closed doors. Mong had already stated that she was a bit shy but excited, and I must admit, I was too. We talked for a short while before she climbed on top of me and I took off her shirt. I had her on her back within seconds and I began to fleck her skin with my tongue, like a snake - from her mouth to her breasts and down her stomach to her thighs. I kissed and licked her legs before moving on to the sweet prize. With my blindfold still on, I found her clitoris and began probing around it with my mouth and my fingers. I slipped one inside of her. She moaned. I focused my energy on make her moan again and again for the next few minutes. She was so tasty, though I think I forgot to tell her that. Certain that Mong felt satisfied and confirming that she was, I allowed her to go down on me and work her magic. It was heavenly. Without sight, the sense of touch was heightened and I felt like I could peak right there. I probably shouldn't have held back, but I was so eager to wait and go inside her. After a blowjob which felt like 15 minutes but might have only been a third of that time, Mong asked if I would like to "take it to the next level." I told her I did and I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. She was on top of me once again and her moans began to pitch higher. I gave her a few slaps on the butt with my right hand. She liked it. She was riding and grinding and doing her best until I pushed her back so that I could be on top. I moved inside her and got into a rhythm - slower then faster, shorter then deeper, trying to pace myself with her sounds and motions. My hand grasped around her neck and I choked her gently. I massaged her breasts with my fingers and palms. She liked it. So did I. We continued this way, at times becoming harder and more intense but I was still holding off. James came in to check on our time but Mong assured him that we weren't done yet. We agreed to move on to the big finish.

I could feel Mong's tongue rolling over my penis and her saliva drooling down my shaft. She was using all of her mouth and all of her hands, moving quicker and quicker as I urged her on towards climax. I ran my fingers over her head and along her arms to her breasts before taking control myself to usher the end. She groaned. I moaned, and I could feel myself coming. Then... muscle cramp! I felt a sudden pain in my left side, like someone had punched me in the hip. I was finished, but unfortunately, not the way either of us wanted. No fault to Mong. She was, as I said to James soon after, "amazing." I knew I should have done some stretching beforehand. It was a real shame too because I teased Mong with the possibility of an oral cumshot. Maybe next time.

With the blindfold off, the room and the voices which had been speaking to me before were transformed. The mental map which I had projected inside my own head went out to be replaced with the real vision of the group there that night. I took in the surroundings with all of my senses and (re)introduced myself to those I may or may not have met before. Kimon went over the activity rules and I settled in.

I've always been the chilled out guy at parties, hanging in the corner and sipping on a drink, taking everything in and whipping up a conversation with anyone nearby, so I hope I didn't make anyone feel awkward by my lack of involvement at times. Driven, Arthur, Madmax, Belle, and Toki all engaged me at some point and I appreciated the willingness to converse, even if it wasn't all about sex. Unfortunately, I don't understand or speak Cantonese but I'm happy to listen anyways. Having said that, everyone's English there was really good. I was impressed! Y'all are too hard on yourselves. Kimon kept me company most of the night and it's a shame that she wasn't "available" because I would have devoured her. Maybe next time. We played a few rounds of Rummikub, a game I had never even heard of before. Cara and Dick hoarded their cards but Kimon kept out on top first time! Coco came by to everyone's delight and James put on an impromptu show with her, which kept everyone's interest up as the night wound down. Even Shirley checked in via video call and I believe it was her who recently posted that S&B is addictive. I agree. I haven't been able to sleep, before or since!

Before I knew it though, "last call" rang out and I kicked myself a little for not getting more involved. On second thought though, I liked my approach that evening. I didn't have a plan but to be led along at the start and relax after a stressful couple of weeks. As I put on my shoes to leave, Adele asked me of my first impressions and I responded that it was "weird, but a good weird." I know what's good for next time. Until then, adios!

- Fernando
Post time 10-3-2018 21:46:29 | Show all posts
Hi! This is Mong ! So happy to know after read your 1st time report. I’m glad to be your mentor.And appreciate you wrote so many details about this activity and our sweet moment

On briefing. Well, lap dance is my part. (⋈◍>◡<◍)。✧♡

WoW, well did you know your sex amaze me, because I didn’t expect 1st time member would be so excited.

Love your sweet mouth kissing on clitoris go with finger. Quite excited. (Maybe next time can use 1 finger and then 2 fingers)

I quit miss that grasped because nobody use this for a long time. I only enjoy it in my 2nd join SnB activity by Ringo

Sometimes, slap on butt a bit hurts. But it’s true, I like

At last, why your topic mention that “can’t sleep”? Did you? =P

Once again, thanks for giving me that moment (hug)

Cheers,
Mong (灬╹ω╹灬)

Post time 13-3-2018 09:15:30 | Show all posts
Thanks so much for sharing, Fernando.  I only 'tumbled' onto S&B and registered to the forum long long time ago, yet I was so excited that I couldn't sleep, and couldn't stop thinking about all the possible future encounters.  I could imagine why you couldn't sleep after your first event.  :)
Hopefully, I could qualify soon and meet you in one of those wonderfully 'weird' events that I so much looking forward to!!!
 Author| Post time 11-3-2018 11:32:22 | Show all posts
Belle replied at 10-3-2018 22:24
Welcome to the community, Fernando! You have really good memory, haven’t you? Hahaa
Hope you won’t ...

I can handle a bit of weirdness from time to time. "Good weird" means I will be back!

I was concentrating so hard that night on remembering names and details that I forgot why I was there in the first place lol
Post time 25-11-2018 03:41:17 | Show all posts
Wow, what gorgeous detail! I could really imagine everything.
And the cramp part!! Sounds like something straight from a romantic comedy! I wouldn't have known what to do, but I'm sure you will have many more chances.

Hope to meet you all soon, and glad you have rummikub at your parties, haha. I love that game.
 Author| Post time 12-3-2018 21:22:58 | Show all posts
Tsukemen replied at 12-3-2018 14:47
Kudos to you mate! Now I'm really looking forward to meeting you next time round! don't be shy and g ...

Thanks, bud! Good luck on your application.

I gotta get in on a yoga / calisthenics / pilates program before next time. Mong rode me hard til I cramped up LOL
Post time 21-7-2018 00:06:31 | Show all posts
Nice, thanks for the details Fernando, it's really cool that everyone just hangs out (and also speaks English well) and is super chill even to newcomers... I certainly didn't expect there to be card games at the events haha! Looks like Chris has put together a good crew here, well done!
Post time 10-3-2018 22:21:43 | Show all posts
Welcome to the community, Fernando! You have really good memory, haven’t you? Hahaa
Hope you won’t be put off by the “weirdness” of us and will be able to find sth you like about the club soon!
You were indeed very relaxed that night. Hope to see a more proactive you next time :-)
 Author| Post time 12-3-2018 21:24:27 | Show all posts
Kimon replied at 11-3-2018 19:21
No pressure, we chill we chill. Does the twerking mean you can’t wait for the challenge thou?{:to ...

I'm eagerly anticipating the next one, though I'm not quite sure you and I have the same challenge in mind, Kimon lol
Post time 12-3-2018 14:44:50 | Show all posts
Kudos to you mate! Now I'm really looking forward to meeting you next time round! don't be shy and go around more in your next party, perhaps you can land 3-4 more times next round! and oh, stretching exercise.
Congrats on being a full fletched member!
 Author| Post time 11-3-2018 11:28:44 | Show all posts
Ah矇 replied at 10-3-2018 21:49
Hi! This is Mong ! So happy to know after read your 1st time report. I’m glad to be your mentor.And ...

I WAS excited, that's why I haven't been able to sleep! Excited before and thinking about the activity (and you) since
Post time 11-3-2018 16:38:59 | Show all posts
Ah矇 replied at 10-3-2018 21:49
Hi! This is Mong ! So happy to know after read your 1st time report. I’m glad to be your mentor.And ...

That few slaps on the butt...so turn on
By the way, it was Alicia on the phone...
Welcome to our big family!
 Author| Post time 14-3-2018 23:52:26 | Show all posts
Oriental replied at 13-3-2018 09:18
Thanks so much for sharing, Fernando.  I only 'tumbled' onto S&B and registered to the forum long lo ...

Thanks for reading, and good luck on your application!
 Author| Post time 14-3-2018 23:53:04 | Show all posts
FivE replied at 13-3-2018 11:13
Enjoyed your story telling. Also reassuring that a lot of the members can speak English pretty well. ...

It was one of the many very positive points of a memorable night :)
 Author| Post time 11-3-2018 11:33:17 | Show all posts
Toki replied at 10-3-2018 22:52
I like your writing, nice summary
nice to meet you and hope to see you again in coming event:967339 ...

Thanks, Toki! Nice to meet you and see you soon!
Post time 12-3-2018 10:02:40 | Show all posts
Rimmi replied at 11-3-2018 16:41
That few slaps on the butt...so turn on
By the way, it was Alicia on the phone...
Welcome to our b ...

You should try ah! Alicia ~~

Login/Register to enlarge

He is a good partner for M
 Author| Post time 11-3-2018 11:34:08 | Show all posts
Mustard replied at 10-3-2018 23:30
Welcome again! It’s a nice chat with you that evening. Now...save my words until our next meet. Hop ...

Indeed! I'm looking forward to it
Post time 13-3-2018 09:57:07 | Show all posts
Fernando replied at 12-3-2018 21:25
Thanks, bud! Good luck on your application.

I gotta get in on a yoga / calisthenics / pilates pro ...

Thanks amigo!
see you soon
Post time 11-3-2018 12:53:26 | Show all posts
i couldnt agree more on the point that this club is ''good weird'', i had the exact feeling after my first night
kinda bizarre yet intriguing and addicting
 Author| Post time 11-3-2018 11:37:21 | Show all posts
Kimon replied at 11-3-2018 03:08
Love the rainbow paragraphs!
And you are such a great writer. Let’s see what else you are good at.. ...

Sounds like a challenge
Post time 11-3-2018 19:18:31 | Show all posts
Fernando replied at 11-3-2018 11:40
Sounds like a challenge

No pressure, we chill we chill. Does the twerking mean you can’t wait for the challenge thou?
Post time 10-3-2018 23:27:09 | Show all posts
Welcome again! It’s a nice chat with you that evening. Now...save my words until our next meet. Hope you will share with us more of your future story here
 Author| Post time 11-3-2018 11:35:39 | Show all posts
Elfrida replied at 10-3-2018 23\"\"
Awwww finally got to see your first time report fernando! Hope to see you soon~~

Yay!

Likewise, hope to meet you soon!
Post time 11-3-2018 03:05:29 | Show all posts
Love the rainbow paragraphs!
And you are such a great writer. Let’s see what else you are good at......
Post time 10-3-2018 22:49:30 | Show all posts
I like your writing, nice summary
nice to meet you and hope to see you again in coming event
 Author| Post time 11-3-2018 11:37:57 | Show all posts

Thanks, Arthur! I'm happy to be here
Post time 11-3-2018 18:18:42 | Show all posts
Hi Fernando~you had a great first time with Mong...how lucky you are
welcome aboard
Post time 19-8-2018 21:46:47 | Show all posts
good on u Fernando, very detailed sharing.  and congratulations!
Post time 10-3-2018 23:43:51 | Show all posts
Awwww finally got to see your first time report fernando! Hope to see you soon~~
Post time 11-3-2018 17:15:22 | Show all posts
Hello Ferna
I’m Gillian
Welcome aboard :)
See you soon
Post time 12-3-2018 10:10:25 | Show all posts
Glad to see another first time memory.
Congrra Fernando !

Post time 11-3-2018 05:29:59 | Show all posts
Welcome to the club
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

手機版|Archiver|Swing and Bang Club

18-4-2024 13:58 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.166495 second(s), 22 queries .