View: 4797|Reply: 109
Collapse the left

[Ocean Team] Shirley’s very first time

[Copy link]
Post time 12-2-2018 01:22:06 | Show all posts |Read mode

Reister NOW!! 馬上註冊,了解更多活動內容,享用更多功能,讓你輕鬆玩轉S&B。

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So here is it I’m gonna write my first post ever here. Once again, It is my distinct pleasure to join you all on this special occasion.

How I was actually found S&B was through the ViuTv video ? I got so curious after watching the show. The content was actually so fascinating.

I wasn’t a really an opened minded person, been only have had sex with 3-4 persons in my life. However, the show made me want to take my first step out.

Sometimes you don’t know when you’re taking the first step through a door until you’re already inside. So I decided to go on the S&B forum and looked for all the details although it took me a while to figure out how to use and apply.

After 1-2days submitting the application , Chris contacted me. He called me while I was at my office, so my answer was in short.  After hanging up, he sent me a text saying why was you so embarrassing ... haha .. anyway, he told me that I got so many questions wrong in the test too. I have to redo the test.

After a week time, I met Chris for the very first face to face interview. I was come with doubts, uncertainties, and all sort of fears.  He was late for 30 mins leaving me on the street, afterwards he picked me up to the interview places. We spoke for a while in the car, and I thought wow, he is kinda like a talkative person. So, I have no reasons to feel anxious at all.

After arriving to the interview place, the first thing he asked me was like my ID card, and I was .. I forgot to bring my ID card cos I just came back to HK the day before. But at the end, I found it. He treated me for a proper dinner and he started to have a proper check on my body.

He wore a hiking light on his head I think, and started to look into my vagina. I was kinda a bit nervous cos no one actually looked into my vagina that closely. He inserted his finger into my vagina.

Maybe I have not been having sex for the past 2 years, my vagina was tight. I moaned instantly. He started to go deeply and reached the cervix... I moaned louder and louder. Later he ventured to kissing my vagina, an even more pleasant surprise. I never realised that my vagina, that had been so insignificant before these encounters, had the possibility of evoking a good feeling.

We went for a quick shower afterwards, those candles in the bathroom was romantic and emitted so much fragrance. I thrust his penis into my mouth, though gently not hard enough to hurt and I rode his penis with my lips, bobbing up and down, forcing him deep when as I relaxed my throat. Another moment he pulled away, he grabbed me up and tossing me on the bed. Exposing my breast, and began to brush my nipple, rubbing around and around. His touch was electric, a shock wave rippling through me. Suddenly , a wave of pain rushed over me.
It hurt badly when his penis went inside me and felt like all my tissue are broken. I let out a scream.............

————-
New chapter to my welcoming party, I got covered up my eyes with a blindfold to a living room. My mentor is sanji. He was so careful and taking care of me. He slipped his hands beneath my hand, his warmth covering me. After the very first briefing, he took me into the shower. He took off my clothes off gently. He poured the shower gel in his hand and rubbed my body completely from my temples to my wrists to my ankles. My body jolted as soon as he touched me. My body is limp with relaxation.

He turned off the shower and lead me out of the shower. Again, I had another body check from James.

Afterwards, sanji came back into the room after my body got checked up. He was warm against my body. He started to kiss me and I love him doing it. His lips are full and soft and he knew what to do with them. He slipped out my clothes, his lips teething my nipples, sucking deep as he caressed the arc of my breast. Suddenly, his hands was between my legs, as he stoked the flames, his fingers brushing my clits, sliding inside me to spur on the hunger. He started kissing my clit just enough to send me spiralling into orgasm. I let out a scream, unable to keep my pleasure silent. As he was suddenly inside me,driving deep. I’m unable to hold back as he thrust again and again..... I came again. He let me to take off my blindfold, so I saw his handsome face for the very first time....
—————-
Second play. It was a quick one cos I had to go home. There was no room for us. James grabbed me into a room, which already have two different pairs of people playing in bed. He pulled me into a corner of the wall inside the room, he flipped me over and coming in from behind. As he held tight to my hip, the tension began to build again. And I suddenly felt his finger as he reached down between my legs to massage my clitoris as his penis drove deep into my pussy. I came yet again.

Half way through, there are more people coming into the room, my mentor sanji, tofu and mustard are having 3P and on the other side of the bed was having belle and dick.... the scene was spectacular. I was listening them moaning out loud. Another moment, James grabbed me up and turned me facing two of the bed watching them. Once again, he withdrew and came in from behind. I wasn’t able to hold back. The friction of his girth sending a ripple through my body. I came again n again n again ....

Post time 12-2-2018 01:39:44 | Show all posts
Hi Shirley, welcome to our big and warm ''family''. Hope you enjoy every moment here.

btw, is the article not completed? As I see again and again and.......
 Author| Post time 12-2-2018 01:43:47 | Show all posts
Hendo replied at 12-2-2018 01:42
Hi Shirley, welcome to our big and warm ''family''. Hope you enjoy every moment here.

btw, is the a ...

Leaving you guys with the last bit of imagination lol

Post time 12-2-2018 01:44:13 | Show all posts
Hi Shirley, I am pleased to be the first one to feedback here, I remember I met you in one place last time, you looks nervous by wearing the eye mark, I hang your hand and feel that you are a very nice lady, such a beautiful lady! Hope you can enjoy and get what you want in this club, I know my hand is too cold for you, sorry about that!! Hope to see you again in next activity and I am sure u can give you a hug as I won’t stop myself to do that!
 Author| Post time 12-2-2018 01:45:56 | Show all posts
GinA replied at 12-2-2018 01:47
Hi Shirley, I am pleased to be the first one to feedback here, I remember I met you in one place las ...

I rmb you, that’s so sweet of you :P hope to see you again real soon
Post time 12-2-2018 01:50:16 | Show all posts
ShirLeyX replied at 12-2-2018 01:48
I rmb you, that’s so sweet of you :P hope to see you again real soon

I am amazing you can remember me! I really love to get close with pretty girl like you ! See you next time
Post time 12-2-2018 01:50:33 | Show all posts

It sounds like a good memory to you.
I am Hendo. Sitting next to sanji when he explains the rules to you. Nice to meet you.
 Author| Post time 12-2-2018 01:51:26 | Show all posts
GinA replied at 12-2-2018 01:53
I am amazing you can remember me! I really love to get close with pretty girl like you ! See you n ...

I can’t wait to seee you in person :P
 Author| Post time 12-2-2018 01:52:28 | Show all posts
Hendo replied at 12-2-2018 01:53
It sounds like a good memory to you.
I am Hendo. Sitting next to sanji when he explains the rules  ...

I rmb you :P nice to meet you
Post time 12-2-2018 01:54:33 | Show all posts
Sanji is so thoughtful. Welcome to join us, look forward to seeing you again.

Post time 12-2-2018 01:54:49 | Show all posts
ShirLeyX replied at 12-2-2018 01:54
I can’t wait to seee you in person :P

You can try to go into the chat room to chat with different people, I am always there
Post time 12-2-2018 01:55:36 | Show all posts
嬌嬌女的妳,終於可以順利響活動出現,大家都會愛護和歡迎妳,希望妳都會鐘意呢度。
 Author| Post time 12-2-2018 01:55:47 | Show all posts
HaLey replied at 12-2-2018 01:57
Sanji is so thoughtful. Welcome to join us, look forward to seeing you again.

Can’t wait to see you again
 Author| Post time 12-2-2018 01:56:22 | Show all posts
GinA replied at 12-2-2018 01:57
You can try to go into the chat room to chat with different people, I am always there

I dunno how to use/:
 Author| Post time 12-2-2018 01:58:26 | Show all posts
James replied at 12-2-2018 01:58
嬌嬌女的妳,終於可以順利響活動出現,大家都會愛護和歡迎妳,希望妳都會鐘意呢度。

Jus saw the quote you left with here are the same  as what my ex has written .......  omg
Post time 12-2-2018 02:00:29 | Show all posts

I was wonder why our dear chairman not teaching you about this!

http://swingandbangclub.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=10525&page=9852#lastpost

Try, not sure if really can show you, as our message always filtered by the system!
 Author| Post time 12-2-2018 02:01:42 | Show all posts
GinA replied at 12-2-2018 02:03
I was wonder why our dear chairman not teaching you about this!

http://swingandbangclub.com/forum ...

Yeh blame him. He never teaches me ... until I ask
Post time 12-2-2018 02:03:56 | Show all posts
Welcome again ShirLeyX... sounds like you’ve already having fun here with SnB. Hope to see you soon and explore more and more...of course, no rush. I m happy to help if you have any questions or things that you would like to try
 Author| Post time 12-2-2018 02:05:24 | Show all posts
Mustard replied at 12-2-2018 02:06
Welcome again ShirLeyX... sounds like you’ve already having fun here with SnB. Hope to see you soon ...

I would like to try everything :P would appreciate your help lol
Post time 12-2-2018 02:06:29 | Show all posts
ShirLeyX replied at 12-2-2018 02:04
Yeh blame him. He never teaches me ... until I ask

Go ahead, he won’t get angry as you are such a lovely girl!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

手機版|Archiver|Swing and Bang Club

28-3-2024 22:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.091835 second(s), 19 queries .