Return to list New
View: 3646|Reply: 59
Print Prev. thread Next thread
Collapse the left

Big_Bear's first ever party

[Copy link]
Jump to specified page
Theme
Post time 21-6-2016 07:52:08 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Reister NOW!! 馬上註冊,了解更多活動內容,享用更多功能,讓你輕鬆玩轉S&B。

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
This is Big_Bear’s first experience, just as a short intro after finding about this community and reading all there is to read in english on it I finally decided to apply (5 months later). I downloaded my application, did my research thoroughly (15 mins just won’t cut it) and submitted.
Then waited and waited and waited and waited, until I couldn’t wait no more and sent an email (no reply btw) but… 3 days later I get a call asking me if I was Big_Bear. Half asleep I didn’t really realise what it was and after a short interview I managed to get accepted. I was so eager that I went the next morning to get the blood work done ( not too big of a fan of that, kinda fainted there, but that’s a story for another time which I can share if you’re in for a good laugh).
fast forward a bit until my first night…

Managed to muster the courage to apply for my first party and even more awesome I got accepted.

come the day before the party and I was beginning to feel very anxious, at work I couldn’t really concentrate too well, my mind was somewhere else, imagining how and where and how will people be and will they like me and what not was going through my head.

managed to make it through the day, got the message with the venue and 45 minutes before I rocketed out the door, bought my condoms and followed the instructions and got to the venue.

At the venue I texted that I have arrived and looking curiously at all passers by, thinking “is this person going to the same place..” I was beginning to feel a bit shy then I see Chris opening the door and letting me in the building, as we were in the elevator he told me not be nervous and handed me a sleeping mask.

We arrive and he asks me to put on the mask, then he opens the door and I could hear so many people speaking left and right (mostly canto :\) but couldn’t get one word, then I was introduced to everyone and everyone said Hi back!

shortly after that someone gently took my hand and said she will be my mentor for the night - HI GEORGINA!!!

she was so kind and patient, took me to take a shower together, helped me took off my clothes ( I was quite nervous and slowly getting aroused) after the shower we returned to the room where she explained everything during the check then she guided me (while still blindfolded) in the living room where the briefing was held. That’s where I meet DARTH, he was appointed the official translator, we listened to the briefing and after 15-20 minutes we were allowed to go do our own stuff.

at which point Georgina took my hand and guided me to room and slowly seated me on the bed. She asked me if I want to remove my blindfold and of course I said yes, she was wearing a super sexy outfit and that made me even more turned on.

Being overly nervous I didn’t really know how I can start but at the same time I also felt she was also nervous when she was telling me that I am the first guei lo and the first mentee.

We started talking and at a certain point we start making out, after that thinks went smooth, I had in the back of my mind all the S&B rules in my head and didn’t know really what was permitted and what not so I wasn’t trying to take initiative too much not to do anything wrong.

At a certain point she turns towards me and tells me to lay on my back, then she starts giving me an amazing blowjob after which she immediately starts rinding me, I can’t tell you enough what I was feeling looking at Gina ride me at the moment, I was turned on wanted to move myself but instead held back to let her move her way and enjoy.

We changed positions and after a while I wanted to reciprocate the favour and started going down on her, I enjoy a good and juicy …. well you know.. I don’t have to spell it… after that she came pretty hard, hearing the noises she made made me so hard that I wanted to get back and continue but I was so nervous I knew I couldn’t come so she offered to finish me off orally.

While we were in bed still enjoying ourselves another group comes in (sorry I don’t remember who came in) and they started kissing and touching and started making sexy noises, again that was quite new to me and turned me on again.

After a while we decided to let them have the room since we must of been in there for an hour or two and they looked like they were just about to come in bed next to us (which I wouldn’t have minded to be honest).

We went and showered together and then returned to the living room where I met the guys Darth, Lawrence ( these are the only guys I remember :\) and the girls KT, Grace, Seattle, Eva, Margot there were many other girls but I'm pretty bad with names, I promise to remember everyone's name next time.

We hanged out there talked Darth explained more about the club and how to act, what is permitted what is not permitted, the attitude that people have, everything very helpful, made men realise that even though it looks super strict when looking from the outside things are not like that, as long as you a re a decent person and respect everyone there all is fine.

so my night came to an end around 1am and I decided to get dressed and go home. said farewell to who was still there gave Gina a kiss on her cheek thanking her for taking care of me and promising her to be better next time we meet in bed :*

My first experience was great, I had a great mentor met some of the pretty girls in the club which maybe next time if I’m not too shy I will actually get to talk to them and now am looking forward to the next event that i can join.

First
Post time 21-6-2016 12:44:23 | Show the author posts only
Good work, Big Bear! Thanks for the detailed write-up.  It was great talking to you the other night as well
3Floor
Post time 21-6-2016 21:12:36 | Show the author posts only
Thanks for sharing Big Bear. Sounds like you had a great experience. Hope to read more of your posts soon
4Floor
Post time 21-6-2016 22:59:58 | Show the author posts only
Nice sharing, sound you having good time...
Hope to see u again...
5Floor
 Author| Post time 22-6-2016 08:44:22 | Show the author posts only
Hamilton replied at 21-6-2016 12:39
Great post Bear.  How long did you wait until they replied?  I recently submitted an application too ...

Hey Hamilton! it usually takes around 4 weeks so be patient and I'm sure I'll get to see you at one of the parties
6Floor
 Author| Post time 22-6-2016 08:45:44 | Show the author posts only
Waterman replied at 21-6-2016 12:47
Good work, Big Bear! Thanks for the detailed write-up.  It was great talking to you the other night  ...

hi waterman, nice talking to you too, hope to see you again at one of the parties
7Floor
Post time 22-6-2016 23:36:34 | Show the author posts only
Hello Big Bear, thank you for a wonderful write-up.  Pretty exciting to have Georgina as your mentor.  Envy!!
8Floor
Post time 23-6-2016 02:37:30 | Show the author posts only
Hope to see you someday bigbear
9Floor
Post time 23-6-2016 11:01:49 | Show the author posts only
Welcome to the family Big_Bear!
Glad to hear you had a good start to S&B and an amazing adventure
See you again soon!
10Floor
 Author| Post time 25-6-2016 08:26:56 | Show the author posts only
NaKata replied at 23-6-2016 11:04
Welcome to the family Big_Bear!
Glad to hear you had a good start to S&B and an amazing adventure :d ...

Hey Nakata! Thanks! Glad to be here! wanted to thank you for pushing me the other time, It was a bit awkward but totally worth it!! Looking forward to my next party
11Floor
 Author| Post time 26-6-2016 11:48:55 | Show the author posts only
hi Boydee, have you sent in your application or just reading around, getting familiar?
12Floor
Post time 27-6-2016 05:16:09 | Show the author posts only
welcome big_bear
Hope you have an amazing memory
13Floor
Post time 27-6-2016 07:56:56 | Show the author posts only
You did a good job in remembering names! Im curious as gwei lo what do you think of s&b.
Hope to see you soon so i can ask you in person
14Floor
 Author| Post time 28-6-2016 11:47:40 | Show the author posts only
Star replied at 26-6-2016 22:33
thanks for sharing your first experience in this family!
hope to see you soon

I'm really glad Nakata introduced us :) looking forward to seeing you again soon
15Floor
 Author| Post time 28-6-2016 11:52:58 | Show the author posts only
Abby replied at 27-6-2016 07:59
You did a good job in remembering names! Im curious as gwei lo what do you think of s&b.
Hope to see ...

Thanks! I kinda missed out on alot of them.., remembered mainly girls and the guys that I chatted with more. As for the gwei lo part It does feel a bit strange at times but to be honest that usually happens when you join a new group regardless of the languge spoken, takes time to blend in and be one the gang. To be honest I'm looking forward to meeting you in person too, we can chat more on this topic
16Floor
Post time 28-6-2016 16:19:21 | Show the author posts only
Hope I didn't scare you away.....
You are really the first foreigner that I have ever tried, thanks for giving me such experience too!
17Floor
 Author| Post time 29-6-2016 19:38:42 | Show the author posts only
Georgina replied at 28-6-2016 16:22
Hope I didn't scare you away.....
You are really the first foreigner that I have ever tried, thanks  ...

hahaha you didn't scare me away, I'm coming back for more soon
I should be the one thanking you for a great first experience...looking forward to seeing you again soon
18Floor
Post time 2-7-2016 21:20:48 | Show the author posts only
Great post Big_bear.  Still haven't figure out exactly what's necessary to be able to download the application forms. I see that i need cins, but it's not clear how i can earn them and google translate is not helping me much with the cantonese posts. Some help please?
19Floor
Post time 2-7-2016 21:21:54 | Show the author posts only
Zeus80 replied at 2-7-2016 21:23
Great post Big_bear.  Still haven't figure out exactly what's necessary to be able to download the a ...

As this was my first post, now it is more clear to me :)
20Floor
 Author| Post time 4-7-2016 13:46:08 | Show the author posts only
Zeus80 replied at 2-7-2016 21:24
As this was my first post, now it is more clear to me :)

Hi Zeus! You get points from chatting on the forum, gather enoigh then download the application and send it through! Make sure to read all the introduction material from Chris and it's super helpful... Let me know if you need help :)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

手機版|Archiver|Swing and Bang Club

20-4-2024 03:18 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.090716 second(s), 18 queries .