Return to list New
View: 10366|Reply: 98
Print Prev. thread Next thread
Collapse the left

[Sky team] Darth - My FIRST TIME!!!

[Copy link]
Jump to specified page
Theme
Post time 11-7-2015 04:34:59 | Show all posts Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Reister NOW!! 馬上註冊,了解更多活動內容,享用更多功能,讓你輕鬆玩轉S&B。

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Ok Finally its my turn to write "My First Time" and am excited! haha
I am going to just talk about the day ...

2 hours prior to the event, I was cutting up my 2 Fruit Platters for my first time gifts to the "James" S&B group.

Rate

Number of participants 4Power +10 Coins +105 Collapse Reason
KT + 5 + 15 因為d生果而對你改觀~~~接受你賄賂.
鹿叔叔 + 15 Excellent 無得頂!
Jackie + 5 + 15 Like 贊一個!有誠意的賄.
dick + 60 生果好好味,接受你賄賂既dick dick上 :D.

View Rating Log

First
 Author| Post time 11-7-2015 11:14:22 | Show all posts
Bella replied at 11-7-2015 07:34
Glad to see our charming Darth~!!
Welcome to s&b~~~
And thank you soooo much for the fruits,

Bella ... its great we got to chat a bit before you leave. You look tired. Next time I will give you a massage to relax you! I promise I will be gentle! hehe
3Floor
 Author| Post time 11-7-2015 11:16:44 | Show all posts
nobody replied at 11-7-2015 09:30
Hi Darth,

Thanks for the detailled story, it helps a lot the newbies like myself to understand more ...

Hey Nobody! Anytime Buddy! I get familiarize with the 1st time event by reading a lot of "My First Time" too. And it also really helps to chat with more people in the Forum. So you get to know the people BEFOREHAND and then can put a face to our nicknames. Its quite fun actually. And then all of a sudden, you become this big happy family! Trust me, you will enjoy this! - coming from Darth Vader himself! haha
4Floor
 Author| Post time 11-7-2015 11:19:08 | Show all posts
NaKata replied at 11-7-2015 09:58
Welcome to the gang dude!
I think everyone appreciated your welcome gift.
Like one member said, 'I' ...

Hey Mate! Yes, the 1st time is actually quite fun! Everyone is very very very extremely nice! Lucky I have been hanging around the Forum everyday and get to know everyone's nicknames ... so its great to actually see them in person! But its great to see you - I felt like you are my mental support all the way when I was there! I had a lot of fun, and know exactly of my approach in the future events! Glad you all love the Fruit Platters ... haha ..

Add post (11-7-2015 11:27):
Somehow, I do feel like I am a "Natural" here and knowing that everyone is friendly really helps a lot!
5Floor
 Author| Post time 11-7-2015 11:20:29 | Show all posts
KT replied at 11-7-2015 10:39
Welcome to this big family.
Thank you for your Fruit Platters. This is Delicious!! We reall ...

Hi KT ... its great to see you take care of LA. Am sure you have a good experience too! haha ... You welcome! Glad you all enjoyed the Fruit Platters!
6Floor
 Author| Post time 11-7-2015 11:21:53 | Show all posts
Ar sam replied at 11-7-2015 11:19
Welcome to join u and thanks for your fruits platters.
Seems you enjoy your first time her ...

Ah Sam! No worries, I was about to come to you and chat more with you. And I guess you are occupied at the corner so I just stayed at the table! haha .. no worries, next time I might just quickly pulled you in my arms and chat with you ...  
7Floor
 Author| Post time 11-7-2015 14:41:33 | Show all posts
X-men replied at 11-7-2015 12:14
Darth, conguration! I am still working on mine. Hope to see you in the future.

Thanks X-Men! Its been a fun experience! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask me! I will try my best to answer them - but also make sure you read all the Rules and Joining Process Forums - as Chris / James have clearly stated all the "Need to Know" points already. So read more first and get involve in chatting with different members - this will definitely help your 1st time at future events! Will hope to see and meet you soon!
8Floor
 Author| Post time 11-7-2015 14:43:35 | Show all posts
小古 replied at 11-7-2015 13:27
you seems really enjoy in SnB~~~
Welcome

Siu Koo!!!!!!
Thank you for taking me along the ride for my 1st time experience! Unforgettable being with you!
Your're gentle and caring makes me very calm... that's why I am Calm - little Darth becomes very excited!!! haha
9Floor
 Author| Post time 11-7-2015 14:45:48 | Show all posts
Cally replied at 11-7-2015 13:38
Hi D

Add post (11-7-2015 13:43):

Cally - Oh thank God you have the Mini Fan! I was boiling after walking from MTR and then the very heated eye pad! OMG ... If its not because of your mini fan, I probably would have heat stroke! Glad you enjoy the fruit platters - I know we will all be eating there somehow, and just want to bring something healthy and juicy *no pun intended* haha Maybe you can thank me in another way next time haha lol
10Floor
 Author| Post time 11-7-2015 14:48:48 | Show all posts
Haru replied at 11-7-2015 13:49
Hi~ Darth! Welcome on board! I am sure that you will enjoy more in the future!  
And hope to see you ...

Haru Buddy! You welcome! I should have hang out more with Jackie, Surf and you for some good topic discussions! I like that too .. as it is part of getting to know the good friends like you all here. So next time I will just jump in and chat with you guys if you dont mind! haha .. Its nice to see you too ... you are all very friendly to me and I do apprecaite it! Hopefully will see you more at future events!
11Floor
 Author| Post time 11-7-2015 14:53:37 | Show all posts
meerkat replied at 11-7-2015 13:49
Hihi Darth, welcome to join us~Sorry that I didn't have much time to talk to you that night, but wis ...

Meerkat: You are quite busy and didn't see you much - those guys are very quick in grabbing you! haha lol ... so I guess I have to be much quicker in approaching you next time
Yes let's have a nice chat and maybe a little relaxing massage? haha ... Love your nails too btw ..  .
12Floor
 Author| Post time 11-7-2015 18:14:33 | Show all posts
Surf replied at 11-7-2015 17:42
Darth, welcome
Chat with you again if you really available next time
"May the force be  ...

Surf!!! Yeah I really enjoy chatting with you guys! Haha for sure ... hope to see you soon too!!! "May the Force is with you too!!"
13Floor
 Author| Post time 11-7-2015 18:22:49 | Show all posts
meerkat replied at 11-7-2015 18:00
Yes for sure. See u soon~
Btw, glad that u shared such good experience with other new join. Probab ...

Meerkat: haha yes I feel I blended in very well with this group and yes, you are all very friendly like a big family!!! I enjoyed my time there and already know a few things I can improve haha but "resting time" is for sure a good mark to talk to more members ~ I like it how everyone just take the right opportunity and go do their own thing. Very efficient. Also knowing that if the member been to more events, will definitely have a better advantage because he/she knows everyone ~ and this is actually the key. Then again, for a guy, has to be friendly, proactive and approachable to female members. However, its all about preferences too ~ so even for a guy, if he does not have "feel" with some girls, he does not need to feel pressured not to approach them. Vice versa. So its great!!! I do enjoy it a lot more than I expected!!!! Haha ok .. now I will look forward in seeing you soon I hope
14Floor
 Author| Post time 11-7-2015 22:28:39 | Show all posts
Ar sam replied at 11-7-2015 22:20
When did I occupied by someone in the corner?
I have no idea due to my goldfish memory

Haha sure sure!! Hope to see u next time!!!!! Lets chat chat ....
15Floor
 Author| Post time 11-7-2015 23:41:02 | Show all posts
Abby replied at 11-7-2015 23:26
Cherrys popped and yes those hot masks gotta be replaced somehow at least during the summer.welcome  ...

Haha Thanks Abby! Cherry certainly popped very well that 1st time!!! Haaha hope to meet you in person soon Abby!!!
16Floor
 Author| Post time 12-7-2015 01:23:24 | Show all posts
Gabriel replied at 12-7-2015 01:00
Awesome First Time, Darth!

So sweet of you to prepare the home-made Fruit Platters. When I get a c ...

Thanks Gabriel! I love food and cooking, so I just thought of everyone must love Fruits - so I prepare the fruit platters and bring it for the 1st time gift for everyone. And both fruit platters are finished in no time! haha .. Food always bring people together! Hope I will have a chance to cook or bbq at one of the events and you are there too!
17Floor
 Author| Post time 12-7-2015 01:39:26 | Show all posts
Jackie replied at 12-7-2015 01:37
生果打人牙較軟,you win!
有機會傾多兩句~
要多啲報名參加活動呀!Enjoy~

Jackie: Yes I can read Chinese .... hehe .. Just cannot type any! Yeah lets chat more next time!
18Floor
 Author| Post time 12-7-2015 02:15:42 | Show all posts
Suzan replied at 12-7-2015 02:17
Hi there. Welcome again. Good fun playing with u ^^

C ya again soon. Cheers!!

Suzan: Ohh ... lets encore next time! hehe ... I do enjoy having fun with you!
19Floor
 Author| Post time 12-7-2015 02:35:51 | Show all posts
Suzan replied at 12-7-2015 02:20
Sounds good if chances permit.

Oh so u r the one buying the fruit sampler - very nice n thotful! ...

Suzan: I bought the fruits and then cut them myself to make the Fruit Platters ... haha ...
20Floor
 Author| Post time 12-7-2015 02:37:54 | Show all posts
phoenix replied at 12-7-2015 02:27
hi there...

thx so much for yr sincere treat... gd pick of the fruit... n seems that u are as juic ...

I am as juicy as the fruits?? so you did noticed me ... hahaha .. or just the fruits?? hahaha
Yes, you do look a bit shy ... sure lets chat chat first and see if the mood is right! hehe
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

手機版|Archiver|Swing and Bang Club

2-5-2024 16:25 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.108961 second(s), 22 queries .